Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to download Project zero??

Discussion on how to download Project zero?? within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to download Project zero??

help
Old 09/06/2013, 21:26   #2

elite*gold: 540
go to and look on the page click "mirror 1" and then click the button that says "download this file" OR click "mirror 2" and on the next page select "request download ticket" and then press "download"
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2013, 19:52   #3

sir idle, can you add another mirror? please upload the client in filehosting webs like NiraFile.. THANKS!
Old 10/06/2013, 11:11   #4

no i will not be updating the links until I update the file downloaded in them
Old 10/06/2013, 16:46   #5

i think the mirror1 is a dead link. it says "The Requested File doesn't exist." while the mirror2 is very slow and unfortunately i have a crappy internet connection. but in the sites that i said, i can download files faster and it have resume capability. so i beg you.
Old 10/07/2013, 07:48   #6

both mirrors work 100% i may post other links later at another time but both of the ones there "do" work