Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me to read Worlds.dat

Discussion on Help me to read Worlds.dat within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me to read Worlds.dat

first , sorry because my English
In VN have ZeroOnline , i want to use ZeroOnline.exe of that because i want my Zero Private have font Vietnamese
who can crack for me : Worlds.dat and ZeroOnline.exe and give me tool edit thank a lot
Attached Files
File Type: rar Zero Online.rar (1.32 MB, 42 views)
Old 05/14/2009, 21:39   #2

I can but i must know 1st why do you want to crack it , if you are going to run a Server then is it for public or just for friends and will it last for long time or just 1 month then down , will you wait for Donations to keep it running , if you can answer those Question , i will crack it for you in just a second
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2009, 22:54   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
I can but i must know 1st why do you want to crack it , if you are going to run a Server then is it for public or just for friends and will it last for long time or just 1 month then down , will you wait for Donations to keep it running , if you can answer those Question , i will crack it for you in just a second
im trying to run a server but i always get acount server problem and i was sure i got everything right
Old 05/15/2009, 07:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
yea , i want to run a server for public in my Country , for long time . So please , Crack it for me , i want to keep Vietnamese in ZeroOnline.exe
Old 05/15/2009, 08:06   #5

Ok i can but may i apply for your team?
Old 05/15/2009, 08:15   #6

my team ???? ok
Old 05/15/2009, 08:17   #7

Ok I will help you start the Server from 0% till 99%
Old 05/15/2009, 17:11   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote: