Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alpha-Online Comeing Back

Discussion on Alpha-Online Comeing Back within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alpha-Online Comeing Back

Alpha-Online is come back soon it is being reamped and should be up in the next few days its will be renamed Electro-Machine. ill keep ya posted or add me ty
Old 04/18/2009, 12:00   #2

elite*gold: 20
hmm didnt know there was a zero alpha online only one iv ever known of is eudemons apha online :P
Old 04/28/2009, 00:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
man reset all acount need gameing eudemons of 0 new no eudemons all user 1000 pot or pets 150 star jajajaja new

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Server]MikyCO is Comeing agine online now
04/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hey every body My Server is Comeing agine (MikyCO) None hamchi You can get it in the Download page is located in the forums or on this link Click here to download should you get the server.dat to can join in server
Alpha-0nline back to work!!!
04/11/2009 - Zero - 30 Replies
Yep,read the title! site:Alpha-0nline Zero Online register,download patches,login n play! Staff:Necron - Owner/Manager DarkBring - Co-Owner/Manager DioSlayer - Co-Owner/Manager Spy520 - Manager :p good luck on getting your ZERO Points back guys!
[POLL]Does anyone want Alpha back?
03/04/2009 - Zero - 25 Replies
well,since war-machine no one cares about,and it is begging to completely mess up,and donators have a better advantage than normal players so any one wants Alpha back?i promise there will be no wipes but i would need at least small donations :P.
Alpha Will come back Soon
10/07/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 27 Replies
This was said to me by Hero "plz tell ppl on epvp that me and alpha will come bck soon" So All who are waiting for alpha ( IT WILL BE ONLINE SOON ) :) Edit: I asked him why and the answer was : " school exams these days :S "