Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

will help you make your zero server

Discussion on will help you make your zero server within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/15/2012, 18:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
All this is happening because of what has happened. If you have read you would know (idk if you have read all forums on the subject) but, If you own/built your own stuff and someone takes it, and claims it as their own people get ******. Even CO section does this. Maybe not to this extent because CO is widely used while ZO is barely used.

*(I have stopped caring about all problems so any harsh/flame **** towards me I will take personally now, for since i do not care about other noobs anymore. I may help i may not. If I am interested in your server you will see an app by < NightHawk > that is me...)*

Old 03/15/2012, 19:26   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex06052 View Post
All this is happening because of what has happened. If you have read you would know (idk if you have read all forums on the subject) but, If you own/built your own stuff and someone takes it, and claims it as their own people get ******. Even CO section does this. Maybe not to this extent because CO is widely used while ZO is barely used.

*(I have stopped caring about all problems so any harsh/flame **** towards me I will take personally now, for since i do not care about other noobs anymore. I may help i may not. If I am interested in your server you will see an app by < NightHawk > that is me...)*
I have read, and have been following this since the beginning. I was under the impression that the matter had been laid to rest. The post wasn't directed at your comments and was not meant to be harsh towards you.
But you must admit that SOME of the people in this section resort to very childish behavior.

Old 03/15/2012, 19:35   #33

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1git4lx View Post
lol

idlemonkey:

Total Accounts: 1
Total Characters: 1134
Server Status: Online <about to get DMCA from Netdragon/TQ, Project Gaming the real owners of the name..
lol good luck with that this is kinda pathetic this is a help thread not my servers release thread lol and the topic has nothing to do with my server or its contents so take the ****** coments about my server out of this thread and let people who need to ask for help
Old 02/18/2019, 12:05   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
yes thats right folks I will help you set up your zero server completely and 100% free of charge either locally for you or on a vps

want to start a noob server cool hit me up

need to know how to get those pesky things working that are bugged cool hit me up

lets make ZERO AN ACTUAL PRIVATE SERVER COMMUNITY

Im sure this thread like all my others will be riddled with comments from shadow and the rest of his group

dont worry theyre in group therapy for anger issues and are just loud.... it will not change any support provided by me

Im looking forward to seeing many new servers here
Can you help me get one started I have a vps but I'm having trouble finding the right files. I wanna zero like the zero before it went offline does minus psyche and the Android's lol

Old 02/21/2019, 23:11   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYsTiK4L View Post
Can you help me get one started I have a vps but I'm having trouble finding the right files. I wanna zero like the zero before it went offline does minus psyche and the Android's lol
You wont find the right files ... anyone who had these sorts of things built it themselves....
You would do good to build a server with some basic files and then fix all the bugs before updating it to include the features you want...
Old 02/22/2019, 18:11   #36

Yeah but I mean someone's gotta know the dude and I'm sure he or she might want thier legacy to live on again and maybe they could sell a copy that would go with me to my grave unless someone steals it from me then that's on them ROFL
Old 02/23/2019, 23:16   #37

Quote:
Yeah but I mean someone's gotta know the dude and I'm sure he or she might want thier legacy to live on again and maybe they could sell a copy that would go with me to my grave unless someone steals it from me then that's on them ROFL
Sure ... I have built similar things on my servers already and I did have a post on here offering to sell my files documentation and tools as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2019, 12:02   #38

Send me an email on what your costs entail please I am interested.
Old 03/11/2019, 07:50   #39

Quote:
Send me an email on what your costs entail please I am interested.
dm me your contact info either fb or skype and we can talk
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2019, 21:39   #40

Hopefully you're still active

I'm working on a private server again, and have the server side working as far as I can tell.
Link to image of servers:

The issue i'm having seems to be with the launcher, it's crashing immediately on launch. I'm not sure if i'm configuring the worlds.dat file wrong?
Link to image of worlds.dat:

Here are my config files in a pastebin:

Any help is appreciated, i'm a little stuck
Old 06/08/2019, 10:34   #41

are you still doing this?
Old 07/09/2019, 05:11   #42

Hello Idle I would like the pricing to. ANd if u have a set uup of a vm image with a running instance of a server would be cool too.

« Zero Online Server Files / Guide | - »