Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UnleashZo

Discussion on UnleashZo within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UnleashZo

We are up and Running goto for details
Old 01/23/2012, 02:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deg12534 View Post
That page only has stuff for EO, think you might be confused, kind of lacks any client anything too. The only mention of ZO is on the forums which you didn't link, and it's for a hamachi ZO which isn't safe to use.

update: Also, looking over your forums, you seem to have a spam control problem, looks to be tons upon tons of spam accounts registered. It leaves me curious as to how you don't know how to prevent it.
Old 01/23/2012, 04:23   #3

OMG my post count is slowly increasing :P and shadow you are so right that is WAAAAAAY to many spammed accounts for me to trust!
Old 01/23/2012, 13:35   #4

Quote:
From your site:
Welcome to UnleashGames.Respect staff.Read the website!!!

Getting tired of seeing [GH] [GM] or [PM] on those that are not staff. I don't recall any server allowing this. Therefore you will be ban/kick what have you. There will be no more warning for what should be common knownledge already.

Ummm if you are having problems with people adding [PM] [GM] and such to their names and you dont know how to prevent them from being able to so , you have bigger problem than just running on himachi!!
Old 01/23/2012, 21:43   #5

if you cant understand my post then dont play.Hamachi is safe if you know how to use your brains and manage your network.Also gm pm problems are in the chatbox which everyone who owns a real server understands this problem.How do you think i have server files and client cuz i had it running before. do you guys have them? I own my own servers not personal computers trying to run games.So stop flaming or atleast do it with some real facts
Old 01/23/2012, 22:22   #6

Uhh huh, there isn't much that can be said to such a novice setup.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 22:34   #7

sorry your kid and cant afford a real vps i could rent you 1.My servers cost over alot i have 13 ips in my home just dont feel like wasting a ip to zero if no one plays it.Last post for ya kid
Old 01/23/2012, 22:43   #8

Quote:
sorry your kid and cant afford a real vps i could rent you 1.My servers cost over alot i have 13 ips in my home just dont feel like wasting a ip to zero if no one plays it.Last post for ya kid
ROTFLMAO I hate to break to you but even I own a server tower and a complete set of fully working files as well. It REALLY isn't THAT much of an accomplishment that YOU have those 2 things. SEVERAL people in this section have or ARE running servers.
BUT I WILL give you this: You give LOTS of free ammunition for my entertainment!!
*Setting up lawn chair and getting popcorn ready*
Old 01/23/2012, 23:19   #9

I'm curious as to who he is referring to as kid, Kyra who so isn't or me who's the top zo dev on the scene (tootin my own horn here) who is also far from being a "kid".
Old 01/24/2012, 01:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The-Shadow- View Post
I'm curious as to who he is referring to as kid, Kyra who so isn't or me who's the top zo dev on the scene (tootin my own horn here) who is also far from being a "kid".
Wait, wait, wait...SO isn't?? SO Isn't??? LMAO Well I guess once that first grand-baby is born and your kid is out of the army you are officially SO NOT a kid!!!! LOL

*Throws a fistfull of popcorn at Shadow*
Old 01/24/2012, 23:48   #11

lol this noob actually caught a tantrum with ya shadow?

deg12534 hamatchi is how a noob starts off not a suprise you are using hamatchi. but really you tweenies now a days think they are the **** just because you got some ****** files. *sigh* these kids cant even wipe there *** correctly yet, and this one lashed out stupidly. your comments to my partner shadow is amusing i will be lenient so listen well kid before you type with out using the brain you was born with, you should know whom you speak with, those "whom" can help you (if we choose to) or brake you simple as that.
shadow IS the best developer enough said.
Old 01/25/2012, 01:44   #12

elite*gold: 540
UnleashZo setup guide download client from here .Then download LogMein Hamachi link here ... nload.aspx download unmanaged client when hamachi is done installing turn it on and when its done setting up it will ask you to join a network network name is UnleashZo Or if that is full Join UnleashZo1 password for both is 1234. after your done with everything you must download the world file which is . place this in your ini folder and replace exixting file.Now you can login with your acct name from the website

if you have a vps why do you need hamachi? o.0 what kind of features does your server have? what have you upgraded? are there any bugs? how many players can it support? whats the host server specifications...,
Old 01/25/2012, 01:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
UnleashZo setup guide download client from here .Then download LogMein Hamachi link here ... nload.aspx download unmanaged client when hamachi is done installing turn it on and when its done setting up it will ask you to join a network network name is UnleashZo Or if that is full Join UnleashZo1 password for both is 1234. after your done with everything you must download the world file which is . place this in your ini folder and replace exixting file.Now you can login with your acct name from the website

if you have a vps why do you need hamachi? o.0 what kind of features does your server have? what have you upgraded? are there any bugs? how many players can it support? whats the host server specifications...,
It's a sham, everyone knows every hamachi based tq pserv has been and always will be a sham, not a real site, not real forums, and hamachi for networking = sham.
Old 02/04/2012, 10:10   #14

i think this convo is amazing, this is the first time i have ever seen someone think that there better then shadow cause they know how to use hamachi and have a few crappy files.... imma make this clear and easy for you to understand cause from what im reading you dont use your brain my kid his 6 and knows how to use hamachi make websites and play with a few ****** files so im guessing your on a 6 yearolds level right now what you should do is.....
1. use your brain before you speak
2. Dont step up to someone who knows what there talking about (-The-Shadow-) seeing has the work you put into this crappy server is MAYBE 20mins worth of work = garbage