Well Designworld/sellworld, I will tell you one thing, if you had difficulties with CO (Pharaohs Curse if I recall on hamachi wasn't it?), might want to second think about doing zo.
Unlike co, everything is dats not inis. Also hamachi + zo = not a good idea. As for coders, there really aren't any for zo who are worth a dime. If you can't do the coding yourself, give up now. (This is why most zo pservs close/die fairly quickly)
As all I see from your request is you want someone to make it all for you, the game, the updates, the edits, the website, the forums, so what, you would just do textures? : /
well im a coder but im not the person to hire, all my **** is not to be released. as for CO, if you cant figure out CO and how to code it or make it run for that matter, you're not gonna get far in ZO. you are not going to find anyone else who knows how to code besides me, shadow maybe a few others 1 or 2 more ppl that might know. ZO is the hardest to get up and running. and you seem like the guy that was working for me, yet i did all the work.
Well Designworld/sellworld, I will tell you one thing, if you had difficulties with CO (Pharaohs Curse if I recall on hamachi wasn't it?), might want to second think about doing zo.
Unlike co, everything is dats not inis. Also hamachi + zo = not a good idea. As for coders, there really aren't any for zo who are worth a dime. If you can't do the coding yourself, give up now. (This is why most zo pservs close/die fairly quickly)
As all I see from your request is you want someone to make it all for you, the game, the updates, the edits, the website, the forums, so what, you would just do textures? : /
i want a helper only and the server well run with a vps not hamachi work
well im a coder but im not the person to hire, all my **** is not to be released. as for CO, if you cant figure out CO and how to code it or make it run for that matter, you're not gonna get far in ZO. you are not going to find anyone else who knows how to code besides me, shadow maybe a few others 1 or 2 more ppl that might know. ZO is the hardest to get up and running. and you seem like the guy that was working for me, yet i did all the work.
i want somethings only in zo to make the server better
and about co i can do everything too in every source of it
Ha fail, ppl that just rush into things never get what they want. I can say that for myself when i first started was with a CO C# PowerSourceCO....Sucked but was fun to learn what did what, then I found a binary and found it to be hard to setup cause I had no idea wtf i was doing, then i edited the **** out of it.....made a couple of servers on ham....HeavenlyCo,ToxicWasteLand-- which is now Wasteland, people i worked with pretty much ****** me over....owell.. then moved on to zo and sum1 taught me how to do Statistics, menu callers, item creation, which without the tip i would of never gotten it haha..... but all in all if you have to ask for sum1 to do it, just shut your computer off now... all i have to say lol
Ha fail, ppl that just rush into things never get what they want. I can say that for myself when i first started was with a CO C# PowerSourceCO....Sucked but was fun to learn what did what, then I found a binary and found it to be hard to setup cause I had no idea wtf i was doing, then i edited the **** out of it.....made a couple of servers on ham....HeavenlyCo,ToxicWasteLand-- which is now Wasteland, people i worked with pretty much ****** me over....owell.. then moved on to zo and sum1 taught me how to do Statistics, menu callers, item creation, which without the tip i would of never gotten it haha..... but all in all if you have to ask for sum1 to do it, just shut your computer off now... all i have to say lol
**** that sucks....Had a CO server and they kicked me out cause I had a fight with the dudes girlfriend.....meaning they kicked me out and claimed all their work as theirs and told me it was never mine when they got it from me x.x at least that didn't happen to you lol
My old stuff work :) 05/18/2009 - General Art - 2 Replies I was checking some work on my PC and i notice that i have some work what i made when i was 15! Well now im 19 and i ruine designing a bit but im going back. I'm done with sigs i think... When ur older u think about photo manipulations and u own drawing. So here u have:
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8583/shadow5du.j pg
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4181/goodevil8 zm.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/14lm0it.jpg
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8413/axe7mo.jp g