- I only have 1 account . lol, how many should i suppose to have . Ka nim iroy!
Talking **** in another language is low, and "Creator - Quiva Ent. (c)" well, the other Quiva guy was banned, I am betting you're next since you are just posting in every single thread you can, and off topic at that.
Talking **** in another language is low, and "Creator - Quiva Ent. (c)" well, the other Quiva guy was banned, I am betting you're next since you are just posting in every single thread you can, and off topic at that.
- lol , The name "Quiva" comed form my mind, I created it . Go see He is my sacrasm friend for your info .
Very quick question need quick answer! 10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change??
I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
Quick question 08/25/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies does anyone know how to activate the gm console client side? i've been trying to figure it out, i know it will have no real use, I'd still like to have it active (the gms i talk with dont really know to much, and i am no longer a gm on the server so i cant pull it up and do it myself) so i'd like to be able to pull it up and walk them through it, any ideas on how to activate it?
quick question 10/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies does anyone have anything that will show the quality of the items on the ground?
Quick Question About Getting R.B 02/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies Ok i just got my archer to lvl 120 and want to get RB but have a few questions i want clearing up first lol.
1) so all my equips get taken to lvl 15 or w/e but will the db cost to upgrade the quality go down since it's now a low lvl or stay the same? (got bill's to pay an shit dont wanna be spending loads on db's lol)
2) the attribute points i will have to alot those myself but is there a way to give them out in a way that wont screw up my promotion's etc
~Thanks in advance~