Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SQL injection.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
SQL injection.

Hi all, This is a curious topic because i have found numerous occasions where this has happened on the chinese version of the game.

Also i was wondering if anyone knows of any occasions where it has been done on the English servers?

I've been researching into this and apparently it requires tracing the packets back to the DB server then using a program (once you have the address) to inject your own SQL code into the database indefinitely editing your character to what ever your choosing (e.g. max level, with a billion stats and skills)?

And i have also seen characters that are still used to date with using this process undetected Any clues or hints to where i might find a packet tracing program and a SQL injection program thats not in chinese? (don't have enough experience in databasing to make my own SQL injection program for a WAN)