Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official FTP server for patches

Discussion on Official FTP server for patches within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Official FTP server for patches

it is ftp://69.59.179.232/enjz/ for those who havent found it yet im sure many have already gotten this link and if its like how CO was you will have advanced notice of future patches.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Protect Server With Key[ALL PATCHES]
04/27/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
Here is my release & guide for protecting your server. You can use this form to protect any program from opening, if you follow all steps. But basicly is for protecting your server. (Thats what im gonna show) Lets start with the things you will need to do before following my guide. Download: Download Conquer Server Protect How to set it up? http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss347/PhoeNix4 Real/p1.png
How To Update Patches For Private Server?
04/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey, i just made a private server with patch 5017 using Hamachi, but i dont know how to update new patches,like ninja class? reflect?...etc and especially heaven blessing. So can some one tell me or guide me how to do it plz? Thank you very much for ur time readding this. =)
p-server and patches
11/03/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
on wat servers does the English patch work?
offical tq ftp server with all patches
02/01/2008 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
ftp://69.59.157.212/enmy this ftp is used by EO autopatch, just dumped it from packets that are sent. njoy.