Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > XDefiant Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌹STERN🌹 XDefiant Cheats | VISUAL / AIM/ AIM ASSIST | WIN 10/11✅UD

Discussion on 🌹STERN🌹 XDefiant Cheats | VISUAL / AIM/ AIM ASSIST | WIN 10/11✅UD within the XDefiant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Arrow 🌹STERN🌹 XDefiant Cheats | VISUAL / AIM/ AIM ASSIST | WIN 10/11✅UD

OFFICIAL DEVELOPPERS !
After payment you will receive:
Product download link
Activation key for the selected period.
Free support for the duration of the product subscription.

✅BE - Undetected
▸WINDOWS 10/11
▸INTEL / AMD
▸Our software mainly targets player wanting to cheat legitimately. Our strong point is our AIM ASSIST.

FUNCTIONS
Gallery 1

Visit our website !

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2024, 21:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 770
Any plans for triggerbot?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2024, 23:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LainOS View Post
Any plans for triggerbot?
will be added today, or tomorrow
Old 05/23/2024, 00:34   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Good-afternoon,

Can I get a voucher key? I can write a review afterwards on here. Or can anyone else vouch for this product?

Does this product have controller support and support fullscreen?

Thank you so much for your time.
Old 05/23/2024, 00:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnow_ii View Post
Good-afternoon,

Can I get a voucher key? I can write a review afterwards on here. Or can anyone else vouch for this product?

Does this product have controller support and support fullscreen?

Thank you so much for your time.
sup, add discord: *deleted*
Not support fullscreen
Old 05/23/2024, 01:04   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Friend request sent
Old 05/23/2024, 02:29   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I tested this and I can vouch for the quality.
Aimbot locks onto people and has distance limit
ESP works well and highly customizable.

Most importantely its undetected and wont get you banned

I recommend this cheat and will keep using it.
Old 05/23/2024, 03:18   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Were you able to use aimbot with your controller using a 3rd party?
Old 05/23/2024, 05:47   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 346
I like that u target players who play more or less legit like. I don't like hacks that support RAGE hacking. This is how cheats become detected as well as many factors. Do you mind if we discuss things more in detail over discord? I would be happy to engage in conversation with you.

Altho. I have one MAJOR issue... You offer lifetime... and it's VERY cheap. that is not a good sign... at all. Especially this early on in the game :/

Sounds like a scam to me. Easy for you to make quick money then run away when it gets detected.
Old 05/23/2024, 06:39   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll give it a go. I'll try a week and let ya know. Idc for aimbot, that's just no need. The ESP however, I can appreciate that. Let's go!!

Update: After purchasing, playing for a few matches, about 10-13 games. No ban or anything. Again, I'm just using ESP. Don't need Aimbot, game has aim assist, if ur on MnK u suck if u need Aimbot. Great so far. If I make it undetected (closet ESP gameplay), I'm definitely getting month. If after 2 months, I'll get lifetime screw it lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2024, 11:20   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lightbulb

Current Review & Suggestions.

Bugs & Requests
1. The Aimbot seems to only have a toggle option rather than being able to hold down the custom keybind set for the Aimbot when enabled. Please implement (Hold/Toggle/Always On). I've tried using it and it makes using the feature hard since you end up automatically aiming at players when you don't want to and when you want to shoot it doesn't allow for left-click inputs to register to shoot at players when they're being tracked. This is probably the main isue I have at the moment, not being able to hold to aim accurately or shoot at times as it prevents the input for some reason. Hope it gets fixed soon.

2. Please add a an option for custom colors for the visibility and non-visibility of players within the ESP for boxes, bones, lines, and all other ESP options available.

3. The health bar seems very buggy at the moment, when players are low in health I've noticed that the bar will sometimes be blacked out and empty as if the enemy is dead, but they're actually alive.

4. Enemy players that are killed will actually still have their ESP visible even after being killed and the Aimbot will actually still target the dead body as a result. It stays on for a decent amount of time after death.

5. The placement of the visuals can be placed a little bit differently to avoid the text overlapping withing matches. Would be nice to keep player name above player, health bar on side, weapon name below player and player distance to the right of the weapon.

Suggested Features: No Recoil, No Sway, No Spread, or any other Misc features would be nice. More bone options for Aimbot.

Review:
I know the cheat isn't supposed to be by any means a rage cheat or have a ton of extensive features, but I think these slight fixes and adjustments would help and improve this cheat a ton as it currently seems solid besides the aimbot feature and it only being toggle only which is my only major complaint. I'll of course submit another reply/review when the current aimbot bugs get fixed. Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2024, 12:23   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought it for testing 1Week, feedback will follow
Old 05/23/2024, 13:17   #13

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxid View Post
Current Review & Suggestions.

Bugs & Requests
1. The Aimbot seems to only have a toggle option rather than being able to hold down the custom keybind set for the Aimbot when enabled. Please implement (Hold/Toggle/Always On). I've tried using it and it makes using the feature hard since you end up automatically aiming at players when you don't want to and when you want to shoot it doesn't allow for left-click inputs to register to shoot at players when they're being tracked. This is probably the main isue I have at the moment, not being able to hold to aim accurately or shoot at times as it prevents the input for some reason. Hope it gets fixed soon.

2. Please add a an option for custom colors for the visibility and non-visibility of players within the ESP for boxes, bones, lines, and all other ESP options available.

3. The health bar seems very buggy at the moment, when players are low in health I've noticed that the bar will sometimes be blacked out and empty as if the enemy is dead, but they're actually alive.

4. Enemy players that are killed will actually still have their ESP visible even after being killed and the Aimbot will actually still target the dead body as a result. It stays on for a decent amount of time after death.

5. The placement of the visuals can be placed a little bit differently to avoid the text overlapping withing matches. Would be nice to keep player name above player, health bar on side, weapon name below player and player distance to the right of the weapon.

Suggested Features: No Recoil, No Sway, No Spread, or any other Misc features would be nice. More bone options for Aimbot.

Review:
I know the cheat isn't supposed to be by any means a rage cheat or have a ton of extensive features, but I think these slight fixes and adjustments would help and improve this cheat a ton as it currently seems solid besides the aimbot feature and it only being toggle only which is my only major complaint. I'll of course submit another reply/review when the current aimbot bugs get fixed. Thanks.
Hey, thanks for your reviews. Misc function not planned at the moment, only legit function. Any suspisious function are not planned. About the aim optimization, add visible check, planned soon ! Thanks again for your feedback and help for improve the dlc.
Old 05/23/2024, 14:59   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Review of the product.

Price point: A very good and competitive price point to what’s out there.

Support: Amazing support from the devs and they have their own Discord channel.

Features: Visuals are clean, the skeleton and snap lines are really helpful.

Improvement suggestions: As others have suggested a visibility check for ESP and aimbot would really be helpful and in my opinion is the only thing that’s keeping it from a 10/10.

If these two are improved I think this would be a leading product in the market.

Thank you
Old 05/23/2024, 19:57   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+ rep W product
Fast helpfull support very straight forward.
Def would reccomend.

Tags
sternclient, xdefians hacks, xdefiant cheats