Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Panic-WoW GM Server

Discussion on Panic-WoW GM Server within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Panic-WoW GM Server

Old 10/16/2010, 22:00   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
/edit
/close -> Nur ein Board als Homepage, kein Backlink
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*request* Dark panic fix.
09/01/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Right now dark panics "effect" is just normal darkness which is wrong. Darkness is cured by pots and such and does not work on bosses. Dark panic is NOT suppose to be just darkness, it's effect is suppose to be incurable with pots and suppose to work on bosses. Read this post for more information Is Dark panic Dispellable? - Shaiya read post number 3. the client episode is 4, so how do you change the effect of dark panic from the WRONG darkness abnormal condition to the right...
League of Legends Acapella (Panic at the Nexus)
07/15/2010 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Das ist ein Cover von Panic at the Disco 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' YouTube - League of Legends Acapella (Panic at the Nexus) solange wir noch warten könnt ihr es euch ja anhören xd ;)
don't panic : Bots gehen nicht mehr
07/08/2010 - Last Chaos - 5 Replies
Die Bots und Trainer (KD, Ultra, Ultimate) gehen nach dem heutigen Update nicht mehr. KEINE PANIC ! Es scheinen sich nicht nur die Base Adressen geändert zu haben sondern auch die Offsets. Bitte habt Geduld. Ich denke die Entwickler arbeiten bereits daran und es wird in Kürze neue Versionen geben. Auch die Ziele für den Teleporter-Hack scheinen sich geändert zu haben. Bitte habt Geduld. Ich denke schon in Kürze wird es wieder angepasste Versionen eures Liebling Bot/Trainers geben. ...
[Release]Dekaron Panic Killer!
04/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies
Have you ever wanted to play Dekaron, when your parents tell you to study? Have you ever wanted to be sure that noone will catch you using a program? Well, I present you: the PANIC KILLER! All you have to do is start tracing and play! And, when your big-mean-boss comes to shout at you, just press Esc, and Dekaron will close in split second! No more worries about getting caught playing! Oh, oh, boss left the building! I want to stop tracing! What do I do? No worries, just press the...