Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange instance behavior

Discussion on Strange instance behavior within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange instance behavior

Hi!

I have found some similar “problems” so I wanted to ask for help here. Yesterday I set up my own server using “Novo’s Easy WoW Emulator”. Everything works fine except one thing seems strange:

I wanted to relive old days and solo some old raid instances, for example “Blackwing Lar”. But the instance seemed different… for example there was no starting event at Razorgore, no scene of Nefarius fighting Vael and no Lord Victor at his throne (instead some dragonlings (the ones coming when the event is started) were standing in the middle of the room).
Similar problems in other instances -> Stratholme … there seemed to be no scripts (no Ramstein (the door leading to Rivendare was open all the time), no Timmy …

Facts:
  • I used an account with admin rights but turned off GM mode
  • I used .tele to get into BWL (but not Stratholme -> entered through the East gate)
  • I haven’t done any quests
  • I bought some special equipment at gm island
  • I increased my HP up to 2.000.000 and used “.modify aspeed 5” to speed up my char
  • After engaging bosses the normal way (run to them and hit them) I killed them using the commands .damage (applied several times…) or .die

Because I plan to play some Instances with friends of mine I wanted to ask if this is a common state or if I made any mistake leading to this “scriptless” state.

Thanks in advance!
jimmy
Old 07/04/2008, 23:48   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
Thats the Problem of mostly all Pservers, the bosfights are not scripted in detail, for example, go to MC set gm mode on and head forward to Ragnaros, he will be spawned without having Domo there, sadly i did not find any Pserver and/or Database which have the Bosfight exacly in detail like Blizzard have them on their Live-Servers. at the point:
the behavior is like it is, you will have to take it like it is....
Old 07/06/2008, 02:17   #3

elite*gold: 0

it's ok, i'm grateful to be able to play with my friends via lan

thanks for the reply!
Old 07/06/2008, 08:31   #4

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
fine, i´m glad if i could help you, plz click on :

Thanks
1 User