Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameMaster (GM) and their behavior

Discussion on GameMaster (GM) and their behavior within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 290
GameMaster (GM) and their behavior

Hi all,

one of my guildmates got banned. but he isnt using any kind of Bot. This is some kind of funny storie. So listen ^^

He was killing Spectors in Undead Ground. Then a Player came to him and started to KS my guild mate. After several time that player started to cry dont KS me. And then he started to shout to my guildmate u are a Bot. Till then my Guildmate didnt do anthing. But after that he just sweard to that player who insulted him. That player who provoked my Guildmate to swear was actually a GM and banned the acc of my Guildmate.

Anyway just ignore anyone who trys to provoke u. This is the way of GMs. Sometimes i think they are mere childs. Hahahaha
Old 09/13/2008, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Question:

whats the use of this thread xD?
Old 09/14/2008, 01:37   #3

He will say, say hello or anything to a player who want prokate u.
Old 09/14/2008, 07:38   #4

That storry is not true at all....

omg

-.-'
Old 09/14/2008, 08:24   #5

nonesense thread,,

*CLOSED*
Closed Thread