Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Program to create anylvl char with any gold/talent

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
@ Fent

Kein dieses Programm nicht Arbeit für ursprüngliche Diener von Wow

Old   #167

Quote:
Originally posted by TekiJinn+Sep 5 2006, 08:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TekiJinn @ Sep 5 2006, 08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Nivek@Sep 4 2006, 12:01
I Want a VIDEOOOO =p
This is all you need to do, its all very simple. oh and for the 2.0 not compatible thing it means you need to download .net framework 2.0

but anyway here is how I do it (im on lacd) with the older version of megablax:

Run megablax

paste in your server in the RS IP/Connect to (For example my server is Deesplace.mine.nu)

Then you find WoW.exe with that little search thing below the RS IP option

set what you want for your level

(DO NOT START UP WoW YET)

now go into your WoW program file and look for realmlist.wtf or WoW473519.wtf (if you have both its recommended that you do the next step for both files)

next open realmlist.wtf or WoW473519.wtf with notepad,word pad, ect.. and you should get a little line of text that looks like this:

set realmlist Deesplace.mine.nu

now you replace your server ip with 127.0.0.1 so it should look like this:

set realmlist 127.0.0.1

then save the file.

now&#33; make shure you have everything with your level, money, talent points and make shure the little checkbox&#39;s next to them are checked.

NOW press start

start up world of warcraft how you usually would to connect to your private server.

(&#33;&#33;DO NOT LOGIN YET&#33;&#33

while your at your account and password screen press the windows logo, ALT+TAB, ect. whatever you use to get to the megablax program and click inject on it.

if it works you should see a new little word at the bottem white part of megablax that says DLL Injected.

and now you login on your account, make a new character with the looks and class, and name that you want.

NOW in your character list should be a new character that has something in his/her character description like MONEY=4954895093 LEVEL=70 CP=61
depending on what you created it will be different.

BE SHURE NOT TO LOGIN ON THAT CHARACTER

You have to wait for the server to reset, crash, turn off then on again, ect.. THEN your character will have a normal player description like:

Name: (your character)
Level: (your level)

Then you will be able to login on them and use them.

OH yea and after you create your character you might wanna change the server from 127.0.0.1 to your server you created the hacked character on. just so you dont have to make a proxy server just to get on the server

I hope this helped cause it took me a looooong time to type [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=>.< Plz understand this&#33;' border='0' alt='>.< Plz understand this&#33;' /> [/b][/quote]
I did it all, MegaBlax said "DLL injected" but it created a lvl 1 character isntaed of one with a strange description:

Old   #168

Screenshot ( sorry for double post, forgot to add to the first )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-57-1157476171.jpg (68.4 KB, 24 views)
Old   #169

Also, my private server has it&#39;s own launcher and I can&#39;t play any other way =/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-57-1157476340.jpg (118.4 KB, 13 views)

Old   #170

^^ nice German @ TekiJinn

big thx &#33;&#33;
Old   #171

öhm leuds habe mir jetz 9 seiten durchgelsen vondem thread, und verstehe nicht wiso inner description steht "NOW WITH ITEM CREATE" ... ^^

aber das is nur ne nebensächliche Frage, hauptsache is das ich 1. bissel werbung für den neuen Blackrock Server machen wollte, Blackrock Revolution... des is ne neue emu, dort sind keine Bugs und alle Klassen funktionieren einwandfrei.
(momentan ist noch test phase aktiv, aber ab dem 8.9.06 starten alle von lvl 1 und der Server startet :-)
Adresse ist: )

Allerdings sagt mir MegaBlaxx wenn ich auf inject dll gehe "Dll injection faild&#33;"
Habe alle Schritte befolgt, geht aber an dieser stelle nicht weiter...

wenn wer will, ab auf den server, und dann hier erklären wie er es geschafft hat oder was ich falsch mache xD
(aber kommt vll bissel komisch wenn da nen 60er rumläuft wenn alle grade erst angefangen haben )

mfg TheX
Old   #172

Can you help me ? My problem its just i have realmlist.wtf and WoW473519.wtf too
Old   #173

Umm, wow im surprized im not getting any charma for any of this but thats ok XD WOW did I really ressurect this topic. but anyway this ones at Bafao, the reson it only made a level 1 character is probobly because your not connecting to the proxy server right, you have to make shure that you set your realmlist.wtf and WoW473519.wtf to 127.0.0.1 and make shure that megablax is gonna connect to 127.0.0.1 that way it makes the proxy server so that you can create your character on it, wow this is all hard to explain cause I just got done reading a german message and its got me thinking backwards >.< im sorry if this isnt helping but make shure that your megablax Listen on: option is set to 127.0.0.1 and make shure that your realmlist.wtf and WoW473519.wtf in your WoW program file are all set to 127.0.0.1 oh yea and its ok that you connect to your private server thru that launcher but then again that could always block megablax
Old   #174

@Nivek

thats ok, just edit both of them in wordpad and make shure that they both are set like this:

set realmlist 127.0.0.1
Old   #175

@ TheX okayproblem haben Sie mich haben dargestellt nicht heraus noch,
traurig ich sind erklären Ihnen dieses, Schwester von meinen haben
das gleiche Problem und ich kann nicht regeln, gute Nachrichten für
Sie, die ich Verlegenheit sehr bald versuche.
Old   #176

work ++++
Old   #177

A another question : the program works only in C: ??? Because i install my WoW in D:..
EDIT = I Test on the files in C:&#092;

Cant connect to the server :S Do you see any problem in the screen ?
( i give you a karma i dont know what is it but =pp )
Old   #178

please how to create a items/weapons ?
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally posted by TekiJinn@Sep 5 2006, 23:10
@ TheX okayproblem haben Sie mich haben dargestellt nicht heraus noch,
traurig ich sind erklären Ihnen dieses, Schwester von meinen haben
das gleiche Problem und ich kann nicht regeln, gute Nachrichten für
Sie, die ich Verlegenheit sehr bald versuche.
hehe okay thank you you can read english but you dont can write it hm ? its okay... the translator is realy bad, but i can understand you

and sure, i have testet this First, but the problem is in the new EMU ... check it out:
Old   #180

***Ignore the nub****

Closed Thread