char stats, and item stats 01/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies hi all
today.. on a private server. i made a verry strange exp.....
some clannies called me to come to HS to help for pvp
as i came there i seen mass pvp arround 30 ppl
all hitted 1 person ................
a S dagger
items drago set and AS
i watched it....
he needed for everyone just 1 or 2 hits
beamed arround like hell..
[Idea]Reduce Dark Knight Disarm? 01/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies Listen to my story.
I was sitting in my chair looking at my shrunken Mabinogi window, about 1/6 the size of my monitor, when I saw a Dark Knight on my screen. I paid know attention to the rank of this evil warrior. I just wondered why it was randomly standing in front of Bebhinn's Bank, by the Home Board. When suddenly, I notice it starts to glow with a pulsing, red aura and a red droplet over its head.
I, of course, realized what it was pretty quickly. It was the culmination of the...
Stats help --------------> stats calculator! 02/02/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies Hi.
Can anyone post here any site or program for calculating the stats so if u put points u see how much hp otp and all u have and where u can put what kind stuff u wear.
THX
stats generator or stats calculator 08/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies For reborn classes is there calculator or stat generator, which will show what effect would happen if u put #s of attrubites in str,hp,mana, dex.
Thx for help
How to prevent disarm 07/12/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Well, it's not really w/o the enchant which prevents disarm, but it dont has to be on your mainweapon you're using to fight.
You can take another (cheap/weak) weapon and do this enchant on it and put a damage (or crusader) enchant on your main weapon you use for fighting.
Now make a Weaponswitch macro and if someone disarm you, just switch your weapon (to the weapon with the no disarm enchant (forgot the name)) and Switch back again and you'll be able to wear your main weapon again.
...