Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Emu Only] WPE PRO LACD Bypass + More

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Könnte mir das einer alles auf deutsch übersetzten würd mich sehr freuen danke und die tool finde ich irrgent wie net wie z.b Guard dings da .. es wäre sehr freundlich von euch wenn mir das einer noch mal erklärt auf deutsch und die tools mal auch linken könnte ich warte also bitte ...!!!

Old   #62

New version of lacd is now installed, how sure can i be that pguard will keep me saved from getting banned? they must know of pguard by now.

Things i did: block pguard from read (etc) (both) lacd and wpe.

I could use confirmation on this.

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally posted by kek1@Mar 21 2006, 20:01
New version of lacd is now installed, how sure can i be that pguard will keep me saved from getting banned? they must know of pguard by now.

Things i did: block pguard from read (etc) (both) lacd and wpe.

I could use confirmation on this.
Somehow the whole server ended up being banned by lacd :S weird stuff going on.
Old   #64

So far, it works for me.

Old   #65

guys beware, with processguard you can hack, but that WPE will leave mess in WoW client after using, so in next banning day, you can be banned, depends on admin.

Cuz WPE change you dlls (maybe even wow.exe - not 100% sure about this) in wow directory so lacd will log it (action 0) and if your admin is ******* he will ban you...

2bad some programs can change your dlls 2 even tho they are not hacks, so you can be banned for nothing [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=BANNED' border='0' alt='BANNED' />

so 100% safe hacking is items/money imho. You have to have dynamic IP or more then 1 IP, 2 accounts (one for hacking, which will be prolly banned and another player-acc) and at last 2 wow clients, or after hacking you have to reinstal WoW client, cuz your player acc can be banned 2. You will hack money/items and transfer stuff to your player account.

This way you can be 100% sure you won't be detected unless some "friend" will inform GMs, cuz you didn't "buy" him some gear :P
Old   #66

Dammed..There got to be a way to bypass LACD 1.9.4..
This **** sucks
How about if I had 2 PC's...I connect those 2 PCs with a network bridge..And on PC 1 i run wow
and on pc 2 i start wpe and not use as usual the process wow.exe,this time i use the process of the network bridge?

Any Ideas?

[GERMAN]
Wie wärs wenn ich einfach 2 PC's benutze? Ich verbinde die beiden über eine Netzwerkbrücke..Auf dem einen PC starte ich dann WOW (ohne irgendwas anderes) und auf dem Anderen Starte ich WPE,und sage wpe das er die Packets von der Netzwerkbrücke benutzen soll??

Irgendwelche Ideen?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #67

Dude, there is a way to bypass it for 1.9.4 -.- Process Guard.
Old   #68

Well,then i'm doin something wrong..i had 2 accounts on my gameserver..one for testing,the other one for playin.. I startet my ProcessGuard as usual...I started Lacd...and it says i've been banned from the server..So it ain't work for me..
My Question was if my idea would work??

But RV-K,You got a message..

cya
Old   #69

You have to download my WPE PRO that I edited. Checking 1st page.
Old   #70

Yeah I did..And this is kind of strange..I downloaded your version..dunno...4 months ago...that version was dedected..and i downloaded your version 3 days ago,and this wont get detected..kind of weird..but okay,i'll be fine
Old   #71

link doesnt work
Old   #72

hey leute ...

kann jemand sich eventuell erbarmen und den ganzen geilen **** nochmal auf deutsch schreiben?

Also alles was im ersten post steht so gut wie möglich deutsch zu übersetzen? ich stehe nicht so gut mit englisch und es gibt sicher viele den es auch so geht oder denen dies das lesen erleichtern würde ...

Big Thanks

+ Karma for the very nice guide ! ( someone can translate it in german?)
mfg yyy
Old   #73

guys I need help I look on this screenshot:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

and I add

8A 42
00 2A same as on screenshot, then I hit apply and turn on filter - I buy the Maple Seed but nothing happens - I just get the normal Maple Seed, Right clicking it doesnt work.. nothing.. some help plz? tnx
Old   #74

. .
Old   #75

Nvm got it working - Now another question, How do I hex a code like I want the weapon from Ragnaros.. the ID is:

Now how do I know everything I need to put in WPE?

Plz answer, Tnx in advance..

Closed Thread