Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Meet BetterBot - a new advanced bot & tool for legacy WoW

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
Meet BetterBot - a new advanced bot & tool for legacy WoW

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Greetings! Discord:
I'm here to present a demo version of something long long in the making on behalf of Grimmfang & Orea. is a new WoW botting and hacking tool kit for creating extremely efficient bots. Our current iteration offers robust pathfinding, combat digest cycles, wallhack, scriptshop, movement & combat entropy, a cutting edge UI and configuration panel, memory inspector, and other debug tools! Be sure to watch our video.

Today my goal was just to make an announcement, but more detailed info will follow in the coming weeks. We're planning for a full launch in ~3 months. The ultimate goal is to build an RSBot-like community for legacy WoW.

Right now we're running a closed alpha, but if you join us on our forum (forum.betterbot.org) and introduce yourself we may consider you as a beta participant. This is part of an initiative to get our forums active. If you're interested in BetterBot the best way to help out for the time being is to join in on the discussion there.

Cheers,

Grimmfang & Orea

Check out our new video showing off some of our UI, pathing, and interaction system.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
looks interisting.
Will it work for the Official WoW Server, and what exactly do this bot?
Help it me to make easier a Quest profil ore is still the process and work routine better than Wrobot or HB?

Tags
bot, bot 1.12.1, elysium, kronos, vanilla