Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to mine while dead.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to mine while dead.

Ok I've used this to mine while I'm a ghost to avoid being seen flying aroound and so monsters don't attack me but I'm sure it would work for any type of gathering or looting.

First off you need the Emuhacker program for whatever client version you're running and then you'll also need cheat engine.

1. Ok start your client and go to the area where you'll be mining(gathering) because you cant tele while your dead this way.

2. Run Cheat Engine and to and target Wow.exe then do your first scan as an unknown initial value.

3. You're going to be searching for your health so i find the easiest way to do that is use the fly hack option on emuhacker and then fly up a bit then drop to the ground so it hurts you a bit. Once you lose some health scan again for a decreased value. then once you have that scan done slowly start scanning for an increased value as your health returns to you. There will be alot of values so just repeat the steps to take down your health and raise it until you've narrowed the search results down to between 29 to 31.

4. Once you have the right amount of results you'll want to click on one then hit control a to select them all then hit the red arrow to move them down to the watch box below.

5. After you have all of them you'll want to right click one then hit freeze all values.

6. Then click one and control A to select all of them and right click any one and then hit change record then value. change the value to 99999 and then hit ok.

7. Now go back to the game and die somehow so the Release Spirit button comes up and click it. You shouldn't teleport anywhere youshould just kind of stand up but you'll be frozen.

8. go to emuhacker and uncheck and recheck the flymode box and try to fly in game until you can move.

Now you can mine while you're dead or do any other gathering or looting.

After so often you'll be teleported to a spirit healer just go to emuhacker and hit Goto corpse and then ressurect yourself then die again and do the check uncheck on flymode until you can move again.

I don't really know alot about cheat engine so if anyone that does could come up with a better way to do this because the values change after every log, that would be great.

I find this useful and hoped I helped.