Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about WPE Pro filters

Discussion on Question about WPE Pro filters within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about WPE Pro filters

Hello, all!

I have a question about WPE pro filters. The problem is that: I want to make a filter for WPE PRO to dupe soul bound items (marks for which I could buy any other item) on Mangos 3.1.3 server. On that server are only 16 slot bags for free (all others needs an emblems). I know 10 slot bags filter and know 6 slot bags filter but I don't know 16 slots bag filter. Here's the question: how can I find out filter for any bag with any slots?

Sorry if there was this kind of question before.

Thank you.
Old 10/27/2009, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
no questions allowed here so there wasnt a question like yours.
right section is pserver section.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new map filters???
05/19/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i was lookin thru the unpacked files... and i was going thru the maplist.csv found in the share folder when unpacked.... and i found the columns: MipMapEnable MipMapBias MipMapFilter hopefully could some1 explore this and explain pls?
i need some WPE filters
05/14/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 18 Replies
can someone give me some WPE filters for the following jobs in ragnarok? champion - asura type (filter for almost no delay dangerous soul collect,critical explosion,dangerous soul collect then asura strike at the enemy) champion - throw spirit sphere (filter for almost no delay dangerous soul collect then throw spirit sphere at the enemy) please give me some WPE filters for this jobs.. my ragnarok is aeRO, a private server with high server rates..
A question about filters
05/07/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 9 Replies
Hi guys, this is my question: I found the filter about make charas in hide/cloaking/chase visible (like the maya purple card) very usefull and became interested in WPE and stuff. After that i learned some things and saw a tutorial about put an effect in the yggdrasil seed, so you can know who is using it, and did the same thing for elemental converters...and now its the problem: what can i make to "merge" the two filters? Is there anything i can do to use both of them at the same time? It will...
WPR PRO filters
05/28/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Hallo bin neu hier im Forum un ich brauch hilfe mit den filtern und zwar ich hab nen krieger filter mit dem ich ganz schnell attacken kann aba sowas will ich eigent. garnet ich such nen dmg filter für rogue etc..... Ich weiß nich könnt ihr mir da vllt nen link schreiben zocke auf nem 2.3.3 server ich wäre sehr dankbar MFG DARKI PS: BITTE HELP !
I need help about rPE Filters
08/30/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Where can i download a filters for cart termination & sonic blow? is it possible cause i can't understand some steps in makking ur own filter thread. Hoping somebody will post their codes here thanks.