Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Hunter's Bot] 4.3.4 WoW Advanced Tele/Speedhack Program

View Poll Results: Was this hack worth downloading?
Hell yes. 162 72.32%
Hell no this is awful, don't ever make a hack again. 62 27.68%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by derpilgerer2 View Post
Its just not working for me. But I play not on Molten I play at Fostmourne. I sync it with my game and my game appers as "1" in my Task Manager but nothing works. Not even making a waypoint. Could it be because my process from wow its "4.3.4 WoW.exe" and not "WoW.exe"?
Can you give me a download link to Frostmourne? I'll try it when I get off work tonight and see if the hack needs different addresses for that server.



GangstaliciousJpres is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaliciousJpres View Post
Can you give me a download link to Frostmourne? I'll try it when I get off work tonight and see if the hack needs different addresses for that server.


Thanks bro that sounds awesome

English Wow directlink:

create a Account:


derpilgerer2 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
I got one suggestion if you are ever going to update this, with the speed hack. When you set a speed now, and turn it on you have that speed, but when you turn it off again, you keep having that speed. would it be possible, that when you turn it off, you automaticly go back to speed7.
Crazyhead90 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyhead90 View Post
I got one suggestion if you are ever going to update this, with the speed hack. When you set a speed now, and turn it on you have that speed, but when you turn it off again, you keep having that speed. would it be possible, that when you turn it off, you automaticly go back to speed7.
Try this.

Just copy the .exe to your current folder to keep any waypoints/settings you may have changed.


GangstaliciousJpres is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
same here hack isnt working for me win 7 4.3.4 if i enable something like speedhack nothing happens
2fersen is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
hope you got the time to try it soon
derpilgerer2 is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fersen View Post
same here hack isnt working for me win 7 4.3.4 if i enable something like speedhack nothing happens
Rename your wow executable to Wow.exe
GangstaliciousJpres is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
when i press f8, it says; displacement determined? and it's not working at all.. any suggestions?
xsk1lzx is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
It works now since I renamed the exe to Wow.exe THX A LOT!
derpilgerer2 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Aweesoooom Bro Thank you <3
mafiarda is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaliciousJpres View Post
Try this.

Just copy the .exe to your current folder to keep any waypoints/settings you may have changed.
This works fine, Thanks

Edit,

I got another question. It seems that the speedhack is only working when you are walking on the ground, whenever you start flying with a flying mount, your speed will return to the default one. Is it somehow possible to also get the speedhack working on flying mounts?
Crazyhead90 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
awesome hack man! confirmed on molten sargeras 4.3.4 (only problem i seemt to have is with the teleport from the upper menu. i was in undercity, tried tele to deathwing pass and error )
shadeey is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyhead90 View Post
This works fine, Thanks

Edit,

I got another question. It seems that the speedhack is only working when you are walking on the ground, whenever you start flying with a flying mount, your speed will return to the default one. Is it somehow possible to also get the speedhack working on flying mounts?
Posted new link in first post with fly speedhack added.
GangstaliciousJpres is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaliciousJpres View Post
Posted new link in first post with fly speedhack added.
Thanks for the update and quick responds
Crazyhead90 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hello
I have some kind of a problem, I believe
I open the hack, set the # of games (1), press f8 and than it says Displacement Determined ?
Never mind, then I toggle the speed hack, set speed, log into WoW and nothing happens. Tried it the other way around too :/
And F me, I got it to work last night but it was late and I can't remember how I did it now ._.

Oh, and I also tried renaming my WoW to Wow.exe, no change.

Thanks in advance!


pepaseksa is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.