[Hunter's Bot] 4.3.4 WoW Advanced Tele/Speedhack Program
Discussion on [Hunter's Bot] 4.3.4 WoW Advanced Tele/Speedhack Program within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.
View Poll Results: Was this hack worth downloading?
Hell yes.
166
72.81%
Hell no this is awful, don't ever make a hack again.
Its just not working for me. But I play not on Molten I play at Fostmourne. I sync it with my game and my game appers as "1" in my Task Manager but nothing works. Not even making a waypoint. Could it be because my process from wow its "4.3.4 WoW.exe" and not "WoW.exe"?
Can you give me a download link to Frostmourne? I'll try it when I get off work tonight and see if the hack needs different addresses for that server.
I got one suggestion if you are ever going to update this, with the speed hack. When you set a speed now, and turn it on you have that speed, but when you turn it off again, you keep having that speed. would it be possible, that when you turn it off, you automaticly go back to speed7.
I got one suggestion if you are ever going to update this, with the speed hack. When you set a speed now, and turn it on you have that speed, but when you turn it off again, you keep having that speed. would it be possible, that when you turn it off, you automaticly go back to speed7.
Try this.
Just copy the .exe to your current folder to keep any waypoints/settings you may have changed.
Try this.
Just copy the .exe to your current folder to keep any waypoints/settings you may have changed.
This works fine, Thanks
Edit,
I got another question. It seems that the speedhack is only working when you are walking on the ground, whenever you start flying with a flying mount, your speed will return to the default one. Is it somehow possible to also get the speedhack working on flying mounts?
awesome hack man! confirmed on molten sargeras 4.3.4 (only problem i seemt to have is with the teleport from the upper menu. i was in undercity, tried tele to deathwing pass and error )
I got another question. It seems that the speedhack is only working when you are walking on the ground, whenever you start flying with a flying mount, your speed will return to the default one. Is it somehow possible to also get the speedhack working on flying mounts?
Posted new link in first post with fly speedhack added.
Hello
I have some kind of a problem, I believe
I open the hack, set the # of games (1), press f8 and than it says Displacement Determined ?
Never mind, then I toggle the speed hack, set speed, log into WoW and nothing happens. Tried it the other way around too :/
And F me, I got it to work last night but it was late and I can't remember how I did it now ._.
Oh, and I also tried renaming my WoW to Wow.exe, no change.