Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[macro] Stacking

Discussion on [macro] Stacking within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[macro] Stacking

Hello mates,
I'm new at the forum and I just wanted to show you a nice macro i found.

Quote:
/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("NAME OF THE ITEM",20);
Just use this macro and replace "NAME OF THE ITEM" with your item you want to stack.
For example use
Quote:
/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Timeless Arrow",200);
To buy 200 x 200 Timeless Arrow in one stack.

Just open the vendor window and click the macro.

Have fun.
Old 04/03/2009, 17:26   #2

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
1) this macro is YEARS old
2)its fixxed on every greater server
3) oh yeah, repost btw, l²use the search function
Old 04/16/2009, 18:41   #3

how is possible to over stack an item that is not sold from vendors like super sapper charge? that item is done from engeneers... and the macro you posted for over stacking from vendors is not useful... so the final question is ... i repeat : how to over stack item that are in my bags? just for precisating... super sapper charge limit stack is 10.

on wowcrack ppl use this bug for buying recipes for milion golds! and there economy really SUCKS

i sold a recipe and a guy was just sending me mails with that over stacked super sapper charges to let me sell that and so take money. it's insane. :O

tnx for the help
Old 04/16/2009, 19:17   #4

It's duped with wrapping paper.
Old 04/16/2009, 19:23   #5

lol there are no more wrapping papers in the server man.im speaking about wowscape XD
Old 07/04/2009, 15:19   #6

ye one guy in burning crusade wowcrack gived me this bomb for 20 QLs... with unlimited in one stack and i sold each 197k at vendor and buy back item for some silvers and again... and again it was awesome than i saved my golds in mailbox and crack for sure removed all and ****** mailbox =D ... i will need to ask guy how he done it maby still work in lich king coz now in my bag i have only 20x super sapper charge... so must still work if can stack =D if anyone know any method post pls...