Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gold exploit - TC2 - Wotlk

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold exploit - TC2 - Wotlk

Da hier seit langem nicht neues mehr aufgetaucht ist, hier ein exploit der vor nem halben Monat ca auf DS released wurde, ich werde dazu keine Fragen beantworten, aber hoffe das es für den einen oder anderen Hilfreich ist:
Quote:
The exploit consists in 2 steps. First you need to farm Crusader seals. For this you apply the clasic emblem farm exploit in toc 5 hc. You do the first encounter, alt f4 and ask someone in your party to click the chest. Now the once that are online will recive Crusader seal, you will not. Make sure no item is looted from the chest , log in and use this wpe filters : 007 : 03/01, 007 : 04/01. With this filter you can farm an infinite number of seals since on most servers i tried the chest does not despawn. Loot at least 10k seals. This is phase one.

Phase 2 consists in using the following macros :

/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Turbostrider ",50)

Use this macro at argent tournaments ground , in the ally/horde tent, at any quatermaster. They all sell an mount that costs 400g and 5 crusader seals., you can pick any mount. Buy some mounts, depending on how much gold you have at the momment, for example i started with 5. Now after you buy the mounts, notice the last mount that you bought. Sell that mount first. It will give you back the gold for all the mounts you bought and 5 seals. The rest of the mounts can be sold back for 125g each. This mounts are the source of the exploit. If you can empty all your bags , use a sell all in back macro :

/run for bag=0,4,1 do for slot=1,GetContainerNumSlots(bag),1 do local name=GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("- Selling "..name) UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end

but make sure your bags are emptyed of important stuff, it will sell everything.
credits to Atthys from DS

Old   #2

this seal-looting stuffs may work with Emblem of Frost too?

Old   #3

if theres a treasure, yes maybe
Old   #4

elite*gold: 80
Kann mir wer sagen ob es auf molten-wow funktioniert und evtll auch auf Deutsch erklären

Old   #5

I must make 2 filter with: 007 and 007
03 04
01 01
?
Old   #6

Can some1 tell me if is as i said?

Tags
gold, makro, tc2, turbostrider