Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tutorial- Battlescape - How to "HACK" AV

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tutorial- Battlescape - How to "HACK" AV

This is not my work, All credits go to mokeymokey from MM Owned, I just found it :P

Quote:
THE LAZY MAN'S GUIDE TO BUGGING AV FASTER THAN YOU ALREADY CAN.

Needed:

* A character in the faction you want to LOSE.
* CE
* WoWEmuHacker (v5.0)

Optional:

* Character which you want marks for in the opposing faction. (The whole purpose)
* Some friends.
* PVP Rank 3: Completed

Okay, we can all bug AV, but how about HACKING AV?

They are similar in principal, but different in many many ways.

When you "bug" AV, you fall, die and reinforcements drop 2 a second.

When you "hack" AV, you fall, die and reinforcements drop 100 a second AND its harder to get caught because your not flying off the map making you visible to other BG members.

It has the same principal but the method is much more different in some ways.

OK, how to do it:

1. Open Up WoW and login to your character.
2. Open up Cheat Engine and attach it to WoW
3. Open up WoWEmuHacker and go to Set HotKeys
4. Look for No Clip Action and set it to anything you want (I put Alt+Q because people QQ when I do it).
5. Restart WoWEmuHacker and go into AV.
6. When in AV, face the wall nearest to you and press your No Clip Hotkey TWICE(So I type Alt+Q ALT+Q) (Don't walk up or down otherwise people will see you teleport pass the wall just turn around with D or your Mouse).
7. DO NOT MOVE FORWARD OR BACKWARDS. Simply Jump.
8. [Optional] You may fly hack under where the tunnel is so your position on the minimap won't be seen outside the tunnel.
9. While falling, On Cheat Engine, Tick Enable Speedhack on the side and set it to anything you want (Put it around 20 so you don't DC so fast). And yes, you may DC in the process making you have to relog and re-enter.
10. When you finish your 1337 AV, set your speed back to 1.3, which I think is the default speed.

And there you have it. That's how you HACK AV. Happy Hacking!!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

nice share, thx

Old   #3

Red face you belong to me

See the pyramids along the NileWatch the sun rise from the tropic isleJust remember darling all the whileYou belong to meSee the market place in old AlgiersSend me photographs and souvenirsJust remember when a dream appearsYou belong to meIt was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy , I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some , in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl . Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling And I'll be so alone without youMaybe you'll belong some tooFly the ocean in a silver planeSee the jungle when it's wet with rainJust remember till you're home againYou belong to meOh I'll be so alone without youMaybe you'll belong some tooFly the ocean in a silver planeSee the jungle when it's wet with rainJust remember till you're home againYou belong to me