Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]No cooldown on Instant Casts (Perfect English)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]No cooldown on Instant Casts (Perfect English)

ALL CREDITS TO burningacid OR WHOEVER HE GAVE CREDIT TO! THIS IS NOT MY GUIDE, I AM SIMPLY RE EXPLAINING IT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DID NOT GET IT!

I'm gonna run through the steps one by one, nice and easy.

1.)Open Cheat Engine(download the latest cheatengine from ) and make sure that in Settings -> Extra both Stealth mode boxes are ticked.

2.)The WoWhead website is what most servers have their skills based on, so all the numbers in the web address for skills are generally the numbers for the skills in the game. For example, Arcane Explosion Rank 8 is , so the spell ID in the game for Arcane Explosion is 27082.

In the top left hand corner of the Cheat Engine window, there should be a picture of a PC. Click it and find WoW.exe, highlight WoW.exe then click OK.

Log onto your mage, make sure that it's level 70 and has Arcane Explosion Rank 8, and do a search on Cheat Engine for 27082. Click the First Scan button.

3.)This should reveal no more than 200 results. Now, change the Scan Type to Unchanged Value. Do an unchanged value scan, you can do it more than once if you want to be sure. Delete all the GREEN values then right click and Select All. Click the red arrow next to the values box. This should copy all the values that you highlighted to the box at the bottom.

4.)Close WoW and then reopen it. Retarget WoW.exe using the PC in the top left hand corner. Log back into your mage.

Now go to those values in the bottom box in Cheat Engine. Delete all the values that are not 27082. These values have nothing to do with the spell, and they can have nasty effects on the game such as broken vendors, inability to use macros etc.

5.)Once you have deleted all the values that are not 27082, right click any one of the values and click "Freeze all addresses in this list". Once you've done that, you need to highlight all the values you have (Click the top one, the hold Shift and the Down arrow key). Once you've highlighted them all, right click any one of them and click Change record -> Value. Type 11222 and press OK.

11222 is the Arcane talent Arcane Focus Rank 1, so make sure you have that talent.

6.)Now try casting Arcane Explosion really fast. If it works, you've done it.

Also, not mentioned in the other post but definitely worth doing is making a macro like this:

Code:
/cast Arcane Explosion
/stopcasting
/cast Arcane Explosion
/stopcasting
/cast Arcane Explosion
/stopcasting
/cast Arcane Explosion
/stopcasting
/cast Arcane Explosion
/stopcasting
/cast Arcane Explosion
/stopcasting
/cast Arcane Explosion
/stopcasting
/cast Arcane Explosion
/stopcasting
/click ActionBar7
Put the macro in slot 7 of your action bar.

This will cast the spell for you much faster than you could click it, plus you can spam the macro instead so you're using Arcane Explosion about 10-20 times per second.

I say again, all credits go to burning acid, he posted first, I simply improved.

Happy hacking

EDIT: Might add pictures, if you guys want pictures, ask for them. And thank me if this has helped you

Old   #2

this is kinda old... is there actually a server where this works?

Old   #3

Yes its kinda old and i tryed this on 2.4.3 wowscape ( about 2 month ago) and it diddnt worked there (i think to remember this) ..
But at all, does it work for you, which server where you and does it work on 3.0.3?
Thanks for reposting this in a nearly clearly understanding guide If it works on 3.0.3 u will get thx for this leech =)
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
Yes its kinda old and i tryed this on 2.4.3 wowscape ( about 2 month ago) and it diddnt worked there (i think to remember this) ..
But at all, does it work for you, which server where you and does it work on 3.0.3?
Thanks for reposting this in a nearly clearly understanding guide If it works on 3.0.3 u will get thx for this leech =)
Still works on some 2.4.3 servers, dunno about 3.0.3.

I'm on Underworld of Warcraft and it works on their 2.4.3 server ...

Old   #5

I have a way that works 100%

Linkes needed:

Works For Private servers ONLY

Steps:
1)Log On to WoW and go on your Mage
2)Open Up cheat engine (vista users run as admin)
3)click on the computer pic in top right corner of program
4)find WoW.exe on the list
5)go to wowhead.com and get the Spedd ID for arcane explosion the highest rank u have!!
6) in this case its 42921 (rank 10)
7)go to cheat engine and in the value box type (or copy and paste) this code 42921
8)press first scan above the "v" on value
9)on the adress | value list u should see 4 green texts wit codes right click on each one and remove adress
10)highlight the black colord texts and click on red arrow pointing down
11)click on all the cgheck boxes for every adress
12)then highlight all the codes and Right click change record-> value and i box type in 11222 and pres "OK"
13)go back on wow and click arcane explosion non stop and ull see results
14) go own noobs and dont get caught!!!
(tip) make sure u have ALOT of MANA!!!
Old   #6

that still works on 3.0.3 -> 3.0.9 privat Server... Also.. have fun guy's.
Old   #7

is there a way to remove not only the global cooldown? 4 example the cooldown by shieldwall (tank)? almost tried it with CE etc., but i didn't get it to work...

(and yes i still know: NO QUESTIONS )

(german/deutsch:
kann man auch den normalen cooldown, wie z.B. bei schildwall entfernen, so dass man nur noch mit schildwall tankt und so keinen/kaum schaden bekommt?)

MfG Benni
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by benni01661 View Post
is there a way to remove not only the global cooldown? 4 example the cooldown by shieldwall (tank)? almost tried it with CE etc., but i didn't get it to work...

(and yes i still know: NO QUESTIONS )

(german/deutsch:
kann man auch den normalen cooldown, wie z.B. bei schildwall entfernen, so dass man nur noch mit schildwall tankt und so keinen/kaum schaden bekommt?)

MfG Benni
I have no idea. I expect you can, but it'd be difficult.

And bigdadyc, that method of yours would appear to be exactly the same as mine. How strange.
Old   #9

how can i get the id of spells i dont know how i can get them on that wow head

for holy light whats the id of that?
Old   #10

if spellswitching is working on your server, it must be possible to switch the spell you want with cooldown (no castingtime) with the spell who have only global cooldown. Than search the ID of the spell with cooldown you want to no cd, and change the values to 11222 (do not freeze). This might work. You have to switch a spell that you actualy have in your spellbook, not any spell from other classes or something, that got fixed years ago.

Remember Mana cost are changed too, that means you have the manacost of the spell who have normaly cooldown.

Im testing this now on beez, normal way is working.

Greez

//Edit:
Tested to switch spells with wpe, old way, working.
But the switched spell have the old cooldown, so with this method on beez its not working.