Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 1 hit kill & Cast Any Spell Filter, Working Perfect good to get rep,honor,level..

Discussion on WTS 1 hit kill & Cast Any Spell Filter, Working Perfect good to get rep,honor,level.. within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old 12/18/2008, 00:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
this hack based on wpe, ce ? or what
Old 12/18/2008, 01:04   #32

Hört sich sehr stark nach Scam oder Verarsche an.

Wird die Finger davon lassen
Old 12/18/2008, 02:18   #33

close this hes a noob
Old 12/18/2008, 02:39   #34

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
lol ihr 2 deppen über mir, n halben post grad ma aber einen auf dicke hose machen ^^ nur weil ihr keinen plan von nichts habt ^^

btw, ima gonna figuring out this nice thingy ^^ and i want this cast-all filter sooo bad to cast xD

Thtas what i call a real 1hk xD
Old 12/18/2008, 12:27   #35

SCAMMER, I KNOW HIM DONT PAY!!! DONT PAY THIS GUY!
Old 12/18/2008, 12:43   #36

Dann kauf ihn dir doch WoWSondermüll. Denke nicht das der Glaubwürdig ist.

Und auf dicke Hose machen? Wo ? Also hör auf so ein Quatsch da hinzuwürfeln, ach und schreib mal fernünftige Sätze, nicht das überall bald "xD" "^^" vorkommt.

Greetz
Old 12/18/2008, 13:55   #37

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
lololol, wir befinden uns hier in nem internet-hacker-forum, laso hör ma auf über meinen satzbau rumzujammern, du bischt hier nich inner schule ^^
und btw, wer im glashaus sitzt sollte nicht mit steinen schmeissen,. wäre ja nicht Fernünftig oder ?
Und bevor du hier rumpostest das er nen scammer is oder so solltest du dich vllt mal nen bisserl schlauer machen ^^ und btw, ich glaube nicht das irgendjemand, der auf einer solchen seite wie elitepvpers mitglied ist, nicht weis das das ganze auch ein fake sein könnte, ihr müsst das also nicht alle schreiben ....
Old 12/18/2008, 14:06   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by javce View Post
close this hes a noob
lol im noob? who the hell are you to talk about me, i discovered a hack that can make you cast any spell on newest revisions and you came say im a noob? stfu you are a 2 posts guy, i dont need to know you to say you are a dam leecher and its telling to close this topic because i dont wana free share this for leechers like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIGM View Post
SCAMMER, I KNOW HIM DONT PAY!!! DONT PAY THIS GUY!
you dont know me, i dont know you and im not a scammer, so stfu up to, another leecher talking about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by keke87 View Post
this hack based on wpe, ce ? or what
wpe based.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackylein View Post
Hört sich sehr stark nach Scam oder Verarsche an.

Wird die Finger davon lassen
idk what you said, but i read scam, and no im not a scammer.

EDIT:
dam, arcemus for 3.0.3 blocked the way to do it, didnt rly fixed but it wont work on 3.0.3, im passing the filter today for the interested ones, its for 2.4.3 or lower(nobody plays on lower ones but anyway), if you want you hack on 2.4.3 servers its now or never xD, infinite honor, rep, gold, gear, and level.
Old 12/18/2008, 17:07   #39

i wont close this.
If this would be a scam, he would say its working fine with 3.0.3
So if anyone is interested, playing on a 2.4.3 server (not scape or the other one he said), do not pay 20$ for this but i think a lower value is acceptable.
I dont take responsibillity for this but im in the wow scene for about 3 years now (since that day wow comes out) and i have about 2 years experience with scams and other things for pserver (and other games), the story about citykids is trustable cause inside scene informations and the possibility to figure out this filters, wpe based exploits, is given.
Btw: i diddnt buy anything for wow, including hacks, retail accounts or other stuff. But if u want to give money for having fun on pserver, its your choice.

@rubens
Do u think its possible with other emulators, like mangos 3.0.3? please test it and post here.
Sadly that i dont have 2.4.3 installed anymore, otherwise i would ask you to show me your work on any server.
Old 12/18/2008, 20:42   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
i wont close this.
If this would be a scam, he would say its working fine with 3.0.3
So if anyone is interested, playing on a 2.4.3 server (not scape or the other one he said), do not pay 20$ for this but i think a lower value is acceptable.
I dont take responsibillity for this but im in the wow scene for about 3 years now (since that day wow comes out) and i have about 2 years experience with scams and other things for pserver (and other games), the story about citykids is trustable cause inside scene informations and the possibility to figure out this filters, wpe based exploits, is given.
Btw: i diddnt buy anything for wow, including hacks, retail accounts or other stuff. But if u want to give money for having fun on pserver, its your choice.

@rubens
Do u think its possible with other emulators, like mangos 3.0.3? please test it and post here.
Sadly that i dont have 2.4.3 installed anymore, otherwise i would ask you to show me your work on any server.
i tested on mangos 2.4.3 and didnt worked, but didnt tested on 3.0.3 mangos, but i dont think it gonna work to, mangos devs are too cautelous on while they do, they hardly forget something behind that can be exploited =/

OK if you (anyone reading) cant pay, i acept trades to, like a megaupload premium account, i wont even change the password, just share with you like we gonna share the hack, cause the need for money was to buy one premium account on megaupload, if you dont have one but you have any game to send as gift on steam, tell me, depending the game i would acept.
im selling for 10 dolars btw.
add me in msn to talk
Old 12/20/2008, 11:54   #41

omg das isn p server also CLOSE!
Old 12/20/2008, 18:07   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo17 View Post
omg das isn p server also CLOSE!
schon klar
schau mal noch oben da steht elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW PSERVER Exploits, Hacks & Tools...
Old 12/20/2008, 20:54   #43

ITs ******* copy paste from ********* forum @@
Old 12/21/2008, 04:11   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferkas12 View Post
ITs ******* copy paste from ********* forum @@
offcorse it is, i wouldnt write all the text twice =)
Old 12/22/2008, 14:36   #45

hello rubens, i think i 've your filter.Does it works with mangos 2.4.3...?Because our server got a fresh update of the 2.4.3 version with new Database, new Server kernel etc.. last 2 weeks^^
greetz