Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Privat Server Down

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
yea scape is online.. and will always be.. because they are still not on wotlk.. doesnt matter though.. 6000 peoples online 24/7 on the funserver

Old   #47

anyway seems scape got a lot of problems with fixing their **** atm
i.e. because of the pet bug they have just deleted the skills for calling, feeding and taming a pet
not the best way of fixing some bugs

if its going on like this i think scpae will lose most of their 6k ppl ....

Old   #48

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
yep, i just can agree to that. its a real dumb way fo fix a bug by deleting a classes most important skill (what's a hunter without pet ?!?).
greetz,
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harazon View Post
anyway seems scape got a lot of problems with fixing their **** atm
i.e. because of the pet bug they have just deleted the skills for calling, feeding and taming a pet
not the best way of fixing some bugs

if its going on like this i think scpae will lose most of their 6k ppl ....
Thats because the important server holder / and bug fixer left the server like Burlex and Feryl (?), now pyton have a lot more to do (hope that i dont confuse them with other names) but burlex is gone, so the bugfixes will be lower in the next time, pyton did a big **** to importand admins.

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebright View Post
WowScape didn't get one, and won't. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
wowscape seems to be always laggy from what i hear though
Old   #51

schade.... -.-

war eingentlich recht zufrieden mit TOXIC
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
Thats because the important server holder / and bug fixer left the server like Burlex and Feryl (?), now pyton have a lot more to do (hope that i dont confuse them with other names) but burlex is gone, so the bugfixes will be lower in the next time, pyton did a big **** to importand admins.
i ve heared about it and read all the emails send to some of the ppl playing on wowscape.

if someone of u is intrested to read them too i can post the email here

i really hope its getting better next jear, also thought about writing an application already >_<
Old   #53

Ich will erst gar net Wissen wie viele 70er verloren gegangen sind und wieviel Zeit für'n Arsc* war!

Daraus lernt man das man die Größeren P-server meiden sollte. Ich selber zock auf einem da wo Täglich 250-500 Spieler on sind ;-)

Favorite song^^': Armand_van_Helden_-_Hear_My_Name__Original_mix_
Old   #54

Toxic wird wiederkommen... Beez wird wiederkommen... Scape bleibt!
All die großen Server werden i.wann wiederkommen! Da wette ich drauf!
Und wenn Blizzard P-Server ganz verbieten will... dann wird es genauso wie vor ein paar Jahren als wir noch illegal gezockt haben Auch nich schlecht
Old   #55

Ich gespannt ^^'#
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
True, Thex, but Trinity is still there, and all they have to do is bolster her workload and it'll be fine. She's capable.
Old   #57

english pls
Old   #58

Auf dem server wo ich spiele der geht noch ihr könnt ja gerne vorbei kommen =)

Was ist Revenge-WoW?
Revenge WoW , ist ein World of Warcraft Privatserver, mit einer sehr netten und hilfsbereiten Community , einem PowerRoot, und sehr schnellen und effektiven Gamemastern.
Mit einem sehr schnellen Support.
Wir besitzen 5 Realms:
-Kalypso
-The Lost Dungeon (TLD)
-Phoenix
-Asharan
-Kalypso 3.0.3
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3adsh00t3r View Post
Auf dem server wo ich spiele der geht noch ihr könnt ja gerne vorbei kommen =)
die url geht nicht

warscheinlich haste gemeint ; D
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60

ja der link geht^^