Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hunt0r Bug

Discussion on hunt0r Bug within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hunt0r Bug

Ok am repliying to all these posts aobut wowscape not being able to do it 1. you can make ur pets hp over 250 mill 2. i have had my pet doing 9k crits every 3th hit and also his normal hits are 4k.

But theres a problem you cant have both hp and damage if you want that much damage then dont do the hp bug at all.

For HP get:

Endurance Training 5/5 THEN reset and repeat untill your happy with his hp also when your done both damage and hp make sure you get SPIRIT BOND its a must have so your pet wont ever die as he gains so muhc hp back.

for damage get:

inproved aspect of the hawk 5/5
Inporved aspect of the monkey 3/3
Thick hide 3/3
Unleassed fury 5/5

THEN RESET and REPEAT untill ur sattisfied with your damage also giveing your pet Blessing of might really helps damage.

for both hp and damage this meens you wont get as much damage as that but you can still hit 2.5k every sec and by the way for booses you only need max hp on your pet to 5 million but i use 3 million so i can put more damage in the reson is becuase the more hp you put it it evenshally stops damage going up on your pet so you end up only getting 0 a sec so keeping it at 3 mill for bosses and 1 mill for mobs if your doing muli bosses at once like me ull want 5 mill i usally tank all of the concil at once with my pet and in hijal i take both kaz rogal and azlogar and kill them obth at the same time.

ALSO as everyone has been saying when you have made ur marcro and log in make sure you reset once then it should work the marcro i use is

/script ConfirmTalentWipe()

There are some weird bugs thow as to hwo to get it working even if you put it in right sometimes it dont work but i found the way it always works seems that somethings up with the way wow saves your marcros so follow this.

put /script ConfirmTalentWipe() call your macro "Talents" without quote's put it on hotkey 1. and use the elf / steath kinda symbol now exit wow and go into your wow folder you will see a WTF folder go in there diffrent people have diffrent things but in that folder find Marcos-cache.txt open that and delete everything out of it and replace it with.

MACRO 1 "Talents" Ability_Ambush
/script ConfirmTalentWipe()
END

Then save then open wow exe go to the hunter reset npc reset once then put 1 talent point into ur tree and click hotkey 1. and it should all work.

This is for people who cant get it working the normal way because even me when i input it porpely my wow seems to make the marcro not work witch is why i tell you to copy paste that one into your marco-cach.txt.

Some bugs that sometimes dont make it work are the hutner not having a pet for some reson that can effect it.

Also for max damage as well make sure your pets green and 125% loyalty.

Hope this helps i dont think am missing anything major here but if i remember other bugs or things i forgot ill post a edit hope this helps.

PS. make sure you get all the talents for pets like the extra crit / pets swiftness/// people say that it makes ur damage incresse or go down well on wowscpe all it does is make your pet attack alot faster he wont lose damage and wont gain damage although he will be doing alot more because hes attacking faster witch is why i get it /// beatial wrath thats anuther good one for damage on the pet and make sure you get intimadate helps keep agro on pet and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit well good luck peepz.

OH AND MAKE SURE YOU USE A CAT FASTER ATTACKS AND MORE DAMAGE!!

From
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2008, 14:28   #2

Translate Pls German
Old 12/01/2008, 06:36   #3

is it working on 2.4.3?
on all servers? for example wowscape?
Old 12/01/2008, 17:49   #4

working on scape but its just a remake of an old post, moethod is know for maybe 2 months now o.o
Old 07/21/2009, 19:19   #5

i have a question the life of my pet with that method growup, but the problem is that when i enter in a isntance and i take out my pet again his life go to normal, what i neeed to do to enter in the instance and continued with the same life that i put on my pet for example 300k??, i hope to hearing from youu!!!
Old 07/22/2009, 20:16   #6

11-27-2008, 20:18. Moron.
Old 07/23/2009, 00:05   #7

what??
Old 07/23/2009, 04:12   #8

elite*gold: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepillus View Post
i have a question the life of my pet with that method growup, but the problem is that when i enter in a isntance and i take out my pet again his life go to normal, what i neeed to do to enter in the instance and continued with the same life that i put on my pet for example 300k??, i hope to hearing from youu!!!
if u have the makro u can reset ur talents in the instance tada... done but dont 4get u need **** much money

M.f.G Core
Thanks
1 User