Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WPE] Dupe stackable Items // working on Scape 28.08.08

Discussion on [WPE] Dupe stackable Items // working on Scape 28.08.08 within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/29/2008, 14:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
funzt einwandfrei danke!
Old 08/29/2008, 14:55   #17

elite*gold: 6
Ty !!
Works fine on Aspire r265
Old 08/29/2008, 14:58   #18

Someone help me with this please, I'm playing on MaNGOS, and can't do anything.
Old 08/29/2008, 18:42   #19

Seems not to work with Mangos..or does it?
Old 08/29/2008, 19:49   #20

edit um teilweise guide zu entfernen
Old 08/29/2008, 20:01   #21

kann mir jemand ne deutsche anleitung schicken bei dem es funzt?

danke

mfg
Old 08/29/2008, 21:03   #22

dont think this works anymore
Old 08/30/2008, 05:49   #23

comigo não funcionou, os itens que colocava na bag, eles desapareciam. e depois não voltavam
Old 08/30/2008, 08:03   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricket View Post
also bei mir funzts net... ich spiel auf mangos 2.4.3
kann aber auch sein dass ich was falsch mach...
1. stelle ich den filter ein
2. mach 9ich ne 10er tasche in den letzten taschenslot
3.nehm ich ausm stack items alle außer eins weg un legs in irgendeiner tasche ab
4. verschick ich diese items/leg sie in die bank
5.dann leg ich das letzte item in den letzten slot der 10er tasche
6. das item verschwindet
7. ich relogge (manchma kommt eine fehlermeldung: Items können nicht gesichert werden) aber dann is alles wie am anfang
mach ich was falsch oder is es schon fixxed?
Du machst step 4 falsch.. eigentlich is bis 3 alles richtig dann fahre einfach mit schritt 5 fort dann stimmts.

Obs fixed ist werd ich gleich mal testen

In the Thread starting Post i descibet the way how to get this to work if you play on mangos, i diddnt test it yet but there is one step for all users who loose the badges:
You have to read carefully step 4:
split the maximum amount you possibly can out of the stack (ie if you have a stack of 10, take 9 out.) and put them elsewhere, not in the last bag!Try to putting it into the 2. bag if u fail. After this you have to take the thing that you have now only 1 time there, where u separated the stack and THIS you have to take and move in the LAST slot of the LAST bag, that means the last bag (the last left bag from your bag bar) and move the item to the bottom right slot of this bag.

P.S. E*pvpers is momentan die einzige Seite auf der dieser Bug public ist, ichw erte einen Poll machen ob ichs wieder rausnehmen soll.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2008, 08:37   #25

Maybe you can make video ??
Old 08/30/2008, 12:27   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX View Post
Du machst step 4 falsch.. eigentlich is bis 3 alles richtig dann fahre einfach mit schritt 5 fort dann stimmts.

Obs fixed ist werd ich gleich mal testen

In the Thread starting Post i descibet the way how to get this to work if you play on mangos, i diddnt test it yet but there is one step for all users who loose the badges:
You have to read carefully step 4:
split the maximum amount you possibly can out of the stack (ie if you have a stack of 10, take 9 out.) and put them elsewhere, not in the last bag!Try to putting it into the 2. bag if u fail. After this you have to take the thing that you have now only 1 time there, where u separated the stack and THIS you have to take and move in the LAST slot of the LAST bag, that means the last bag (the last left bag from your bag bar) and move the item to the bottom right slot of this bag.

P.S. E*pvpers is momentan die einzige Seite auf der dieser Bug public ist, ichw erte einen Poll machen ob ichs wieder rausnehmen soll.
I do it exactly like you said, but it does nothing. The just come back after relog where they were. Any idea ?
Old 08/30/2008, 14:03   #27

fearking mee too item come back after relog where they were.
Old 08/30/2008, 14:55   #28

habs getestet

hab aus einem leinenstoff stack 2 gemacht

besser gesagt ich sehe 2 im inventar

theoretisch müssten da jetzt aus 40 leinenstoff 20 ballen rauskommen

soweit so gut.....wenn ich die dann schneider springt die zahl immer doppelt runter also ich schneider 10 ballen......im inventar liegen aber 20 ballen

angenommen ich habe jetzt 12 ballen mache mir jetzt ne hose wo ich 2 ballen brauche müssten theoretisch 6 hosen rausgehen.......es sind aber nur 3 möglich

es wird dir der dupe im inventar zwar angezeigt aber nutzen kann ich den net weils halt auch doppelt so viel mats dann braucht......was sind letztendlich wieder aufs gleiche hinauskommt

falls ich da irgendnen fehler gemacht habe klärt mich auf.......hab schon vieles versucht mit filter ausschalten relog
alles nichts gebracht bin immer letztendlich am selben ergebnis.....
nur ein angezeigter dupe....sonst nix

mfg

EDIT: hab nu aus 1 stack wolle 3 stacks gemacht.......hab nun also 60 wollstoff was man ja für die stoffe spenden braucht.......doch siehe da kann nix spenden

leider nur ein anzeige dupe kein echter......ansonsten wärs ne tolle sache gewesen

vielleicht kann man da ja noch was verbessern

stay stuned XD
Old 08/30/2008, 15:21   #29

Ok, got this to work, but only with non-soulbound stackable items. When u dupe, u have to send the original item to some1, and relog and you'll have the item, and the one who you sent it to, will have it too. Now I have only one question. How can I do this with SOULBOUND stackable items, like Badges / BG Marks ?
Old 08/30/2008, 15:39   #30

das is kein azeige dupe man
ihr macht was falsch
auf wowscape hab ich mir aus 3 BoJ circa 1200 gemacht...
Closed Thread