Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[beta] Movement hack

Discussion on [beta] Movement hack within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[beta] Movement hack

Hello elitepvpers.
I find this tool in internet, but I dont know it's actual name
I was using this for two months but it got fixed on my server
so I give it to you to enjoy while it works
but it is only beta version, I dont have full one.

Features: move npc (target npc+mouse2) never get slowed(auto-on)
f1 - enable/disable hack ingame
f2 - increase speed
f3 - reduce speed
f4 - teleport players on/off
f5 - teleport npc on/off

Virus scan:

Password: elitepvpers

Download

Screenshots are in .zip

p.s. If it doesnt work or crashes, or send errors it's becouse it's beta.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Attack & movement speed hack
03/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 46 Replies
Hi, its for those who have problem with CE 5.4 in attachment u have love engine 0.4 and my ct file here u have scan: Virustotal. MD5: acf7ecb9b5ddd6c0cea9bf520383f3ca New Malware.eb Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Dadobra.aef Trojan.Generic.276129 its clean but if u dont trust me u can download love engine from other source and only use my ct file
Z-axis Movement Hack
05/02/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
Basic steps: 1. Load up your CE variant 2. Head to the Thirsty Dog Inn's main floor (with the guy behind the bar) 3. Do a 4-byte int search for 504105026 4. Go down one flight of stairs 5. Do a next scan for 461155394 6. Of the results left in your search list, freeze one at a time (starting with any addresses beginning with a one) until you stay in the air when you go down stairs 7. Enjoy (if you freeze the value while you're in the air you can stutter-walk as seen in the youtube vid,...
Metin2 Atk/Movement Speed Hack on updated server.
02/11/2008 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Has anyone got an updated version of hack engine? All the once that i was using pre-motion dance update arent working anymore. would be v. greatful. thx.
HOT!! Guild Wars Movement Hack v.2
06/06/2005 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
Author: Breakpoint Updates- 5-26-05 -Updated GwMov to work with the latest patch. -Added *No Character Warping* which will try to prevent the game from warping your character if you move to fast or force change your speed.