Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat Engine [TUT]

Discussion on Cheat Engine [TUT] within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,092
Cheat Engine [TUT]

Hello! I have recently discovered the power of CE. This is a really powerful tool in the right hands and if put together with WPE is a Weapon of Mass Hacking. I will teach you how to use this tool. It is not hard, but not many caqn do it. Os so here goes.
CE is a memory hacking tool and works by working out sequences. This will show how to turn on sv_cheats in CS-Source but will give the little idea how it works. First you have to start the game. Then launch CE. There is going to be a blinking screen buton. Press it and select the process (game). Now go to CS and type "sv_cheats 1" in console, then return to CE and where is value type "1" and press first scan. You will get a lot of results which is useless. So we have to go back to CS and type "sv_cheats 35" (35 because it gives only on result) and go back to CE and now type "35" and press next scan, you will get only one result. Double click it and freeze it by ticking the box in front of the result after double clicking it. Now you have switched cheats on in every server. This gives huge opportunities. For example wallhack- type "r_drawothermodels 2"!
This has given you only a small intro in to CE's power. I have hacked every non-online game I have (and thats a lot). Some people say that you can hack items in online games and some other minor stuff. But hacking for me is a hobby not to be the best in a game. Go try it out and scan for addreses that come out of the game and are client side.

With this I think I have mades someone
interested in hacking!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/06/2008, 16:30   #2

was hat das jetzt mit wow zu tun ? O.o
Old 06/06/2008, 20:48   #3

CE ist so wie WPE...
Old 06/07/2008, 01:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatZeputZ View Post
CE ist so wie WPE...
ähm nein
Old 06/07/2008, 03:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Hello! I have recently discovered the power of CE. This is a really powerful tool in the right hands and if put together with WPE is a Weapon of Mass Hacking. I will teach you how to use this tool. It is not hard, but not many caqn do it. Os so here goes.
CE is a memory hacking tool and works by working out sequences. This will show how to turn on sv_cheats in CS-Source but will give the little idea how it works. First you have to start the game. Then launch CE. There is going to be a blinking screen buton. Press it and select the process (game). Now go to CS and type "sv_cheats 1" in console, then return to CE and where is value type "1" and press first scan. You will get a lot of results which is useless. So we have to go back to CS and type "sv_cheats 35" (35 because it gives only on result) and go back to CE and now type "35" and press next scan, you will get only one result. Double click it and freeze it by ticking the box in front of the result after double clicking it. Now you have switched cheats on in every server. This gives huge opportunities. For example wallhack- type "r_drawothermodels 2"!
This has given you only a small intro in to CE's power. I have hacked every non-online game I have (and thats a lot). Some people say that you can hack items in online games and some other minor stuff. But hacking for me is a hobby not to be the best in a game. Go try it out and scan for addreses that come out of the game and are client side.

With this I think I have mades someone
interested in hacking!

If it is really ur "hobby" I have to say this is very bad.
Old and not helpfull @ all
Old 06/07/2008, 11:31   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis89 View Post
If it is really ur "hobby" I have to say this is very bad.
Old and not helpfull @ all
if this would be old, no one could use it, but it is still working. but the most persons dont know how to work with it, like me. i would be thx full if some other persons posts some other instructions to this programm, im really intrested to learn wpe better as like 70% of other CE users.
Old 12/10/2008, 23:47   #7

server side?

im a pro CE user but i dident know that CE can hack serverside games
I love the way U think but where i can find commans to use on wow?(like one you used)