Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Over-cheat: free 3.3.5 web hack

Discussion on Over-cheat: free 3.3.5 web hack within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Over-cheat: free 3.3.5 web hack

PRIVATE ONLY, NO WARDENPROOF

Introduction
Some people say me "Impossible" So for these people:
1) Impossible is not a french word (in fact it is but we deny :-p)
2) I did not know so I did it
3) I do not have 3) is it a problem?

How it work ?
1) How memory Edit with a web page ?
===> by using an activeX plugin (downloadable on the site)
2) How ASM inject with a web page ?
===>by using an activeX plugin
3) How <put whatever you want here> ?
===>by using an activeX plugin

what does it contain?
  • A teleporter
  • A teleport list
  • A (The?) teleport Map
  • A "classic" Multi-Hack (Flymode, SpeedHack and other)
  • A tracking tab (hunter tracking mode + Herbs, Veins, Chests and Fishes)
  • A Morpher (Classic too)
  • A Memory editor (like a cheat engine table)
  • A Function Caller
  • A BlackBasic Runner (no enUS doc at the moment, so forget it)
if you want more information the screenshot is here (or else I will try to answer in this thread)

How Configure My PC?
1) Download BlackBasic Installer (in red on the screen)
2) Run it (it will Download .NET, IE and other required things and next install BlackBasic)
3) Go on the site (link: , the Blog is in french so Forget it too)
4) Click on the IEtab icon for google chrome, right click on the tab an "change rendering engine" for Firefox and nothing for Internet Explorer :-)
5) Click on the "Over-cheat translator: english" button
6) Have fun :-p
or follow this Video Guide:

Virus Scan
A web Hack is, unusual what should I scan ? maybe the Plugin ?

the BlackBasic editor (created with autoit so probably some false positive but the source code is in the folder) ?

source:
the regasm laucher (autoit too, uncompile it if you want) ?

source:
the BlackBasic installer ?

source:
and Download("http://syrithou.free.fr/BlackBasic/BlackBasicInstaller.exe", $cur_install_BB_edge) which is downloaded (created with install creator):

source iit:

it should be enough this time (I have post the source code when Virustotal found a Virus so it's the best I can do because you can get the Javascript Source of each page by inspecting with Firebug).

Link:

ps: I keep a database of the users with this line:
Code:
myAx.Read("POST http://syrithou.free.fr/blog/WhoIsOnline.php $Realm $Name $X $Y $Z $MapID");
I cannot get your password with it so don't worry

ps n°2: Over-cheat Übersetzer: Deutsch comming soon

Some problems ?
if the message "Your rendering engine is not able to activate the cheat, please use Internet Explorer or IETab (proposed in the installation tutorial of BlackBasic)" is displayed, open the site with IE or IETab
if the message "BlackBasic is not installed or is not available on your computer so the cheat will not work, please visit the instalation tutorial in order to solve this problem" is displayed, install BlackBasic by clicking on "BlackBasic Installer"
or else, if no message is displayed check your version is 3.3.5, run wow, log in, and next actualize.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2011, 17:56   #2

it's just dont do anything..fake
Old 07/13/2011, 19:57   #3

if the message "Your rendering engine is not able to activate the cheat, please use Internet Explorer or IETab (proposed in the installation tutorial of BlackBasic)" is displayed, open the site with IE or IETab
if the message "BlackBasic is not installed or is not available on your computer so the cheat will not work, please visit the instalation tutorial in order to solve this problem" is displayed, install BlackBasic by clicking on "BlackBasic Installer"
or else, if no message is displayed check your version is 3.3.5, run wow, log in, and next actualize.
I have no reasons to post a fake

ps: messages are under the button
Old 07/22/2011, 17:36   #4

It'S BIG !!! OO THX