Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server > WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] Stacking Metas While Not having Them On.

Discussion on [Exploit] Stacking Metas While Not having Them On. within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Stacking Metas While Not having Them On.

I noticed lately that when having on 12def/Healing metas that when re-equiping your gear, the aura they put on you (heal on hit) keeps adding, hard to explain but if you keep re-equiping your gear with the meta in it, it will proc more and more as if you had more than 1 of the meta in, don't stack it too much or you'll lag to hell. After stacking the meta, you can wear something else and it will still heal you even though the meta isn't equipped, relog to unstack.

Credits to mcleodblade from Dsoft
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2008, 12:30   #2

Sounds like all other "Chance on hit stacking" mothods, but this may not be fixxed, so i´ll try when my server (DeathLegends) is up again. Thx for this.
Old 02/01/2008, 15:44   #3

Übersetzung auf Deutsch wäre sehr schön^^
Old 02/02/2008, 06:40   #4

I noticed lately that when having on 12def/Healing metas that when re-equiping your gear, the aura they put on you (heal on hit) keeps adding, hard to explain but if you keep re-equiping your gear with the meta in it, it will proc more and more as if you had more than 1 of the meta in, don't stack it too much or you'll lag to hell. After stacking the meta, you can wear something else and it will still heal you even though the meta isn't equipped, relog to unstack.

=

Mir ist aufgefallen, dass wenn man 12def/healing Metas ausgerüstet hat und sie neu equipt, sich die Auren (heal on hit) addieren. Je öfter man dies tut, desto höher steigt der jeweilige Wert. Steigert ihn aber nicht zu weit ansonsten laggt ihr wie Sau. Ihr könnt auch ein anderes Item als das, mit dem Meta-Gem ausrüsten, nachdem ihr fertig seid und der Effekt bleibt trotzdem. Nach nem Relog verschwindet das Ganze wie gehabt.
Old 02/04/2008, 17:42   #5

I saw this a couple of days ago and tried stacking my speed metas on some legs... They were custom legs and didn't seem to have an exaggerated effect but I was sure there was a change..

I'll do some mucking around see if I can recreate this and confirm so, thanks for the help...
Old 04/07/2008, 22:14   #6

does work thx for the info
Old 04/07/2008, 23:30   #7

aww sweet thanks man... ill try this out! its pretty simple to