Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wrapping Paper Dupe

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wrapping Paper Dupe confirmed working newest ancent 20.01.08

I previously thought that all wrapping paper had been removed from vendors on the latest antrix servers... however this is not true..
I found a vendor for alliance side on WoWScape/Crack servers if anyone is interested. The vendor is called:

Otonambusi - General Goods. He's located at Azure Watch, Azuremyst Isle.

So you can use either the macro:

/script local function buy (n,q) for i=1,100 do if n==GetMerchantItemInfo(i) then BuyMerchantItem(i,q) end end end buy ("Red Ribboned Wrapping Paper",249);

or the WPE Pro way (imo easier)

I have tested this 20/01/2008 and the item dupe works ONLY for BoE and non stackable items.

Items such as BoE Epics, or Gems, or enchanting rods, etc, all work. If you try to dupe a soulbound item in the normal way it will give the error "Wrapped Items Cannot Be Wrapped".

If you are horde, make an alliance char, and mail them the items and do it. You can mail cross-faction at the moment and it works perfectly.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

just thought i'd add: Do not sell stacks of normally unstackable items in auction house or trades. If you see stacks of 10 Gems etc, you know that person has been using the duping method. And they may possibly get banned if a GM sees the evidence :P

Old   #3

delete before they fix it? :f
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreaKzzz View Post
delete before they fix it? :f

iincase anyone was wondering it not work on wowgasm

Old   #5

Ok I will not make a new Thread about it but here is the full explanation:

Basically you buy usual stack of wrapping paper & buy a cheap dagger from general vendor, put the item you want to dupe in the far left slot of your bag then wrap it. Now put the dagger next to the wrapped item & then wrap the dagger aswell, so now you have 2 wrapped items DONT MOVE any of them. Now drag the 2nd wrapped item (dagger) onto the 1st wrapped item and it will be duped.

You can still only make a stack of 10 and you have to repeat this process with the cheap daggers and then dragging them onto the stack until you have 10, then simply unwrap to reveal the duped stacked item.

credits to ADAMZI from Dsoft (they had moved it in VIP area)

Note:I will Edit the Title a bit.
Old   #6

i tested that (wowcrack).. doesnt work
Old   #7

Nope. it just switch the present with the wrapping paper..
Old   #8

Heres how i done it. Originally i never used a macro... i never made a "duped item" stack to use. Even now i dont use WPE Pro. Nothing. it just worked ever since i did use it:

1. Empty the first 2 or 3 slots of your first bag.
2. Buy 10 Wrapping papers. put in slot 2 of first bag.
3. Put item that you want to dupe in another bag anywhere. (make sure it's not bound to you)
4. buy 1 more wrapping paper. (this will go into slot1 of backpack)
5. Close Vendor and use the single wrapping paper to wrap the item you wish
6. Open vendor and buy 9 wrapping papers of the same type. These will stack onto the present and then you can unstack them

Some reason this works without using WPE Pro.. not quite sure why or how but still, buying a gem for 10k and selling infinite for that price isn't so bad
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

nice blacklabels guide works.. very nice.. but it would be much better if it was possible to dupe soulbound items
Old   #10

allready fixxed on latest version
Old   #11

it just doesn't work on soulbound or stackable items cos they managed to fix that part :<
still its all good fun for making a bit of money on buying one gem and filling ur char out with a dozen of them :P

Note: Several players have been banned due to selling STACKED unstackable items in the Auction House.

Do not be a fool; Play smart and safe. If the item has a cooldown after crafting then try not to put too many in at once. Slow and steady wins the race :P
Old   #12

ty man but can u show me on pics ?
Old   #13

elite*gold: 20
you can unstuck the unstuck able items, and duping is still working. i know how it works, but im not leeching it, because it is the ast duping method. me sry
Old   #14

nice guide dont work on EWoW tho
Old   #15

so anyway to dupe soulbounds, bags and stackeables? xD

pd: sorry for the Q