Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Weapon Stacking Technique?

Old 02/23/2008, 23:39   #16

elite*gold: 131
Received Thanks: 1,912
lol

@ azerage: read the fuc**n thread before posting stupid questions -.- or just try !

Old 03/15/2008, 08:32   #17

elite*gold: 0
Well.. I have done it over a million times on Wowfusion... I have to duel daggers on my rogue "Leroyjenkinz" Chance on hit (75-110 fire dmg) I do this about 55 times then stack a nother item 55 times also that stunes for 3 seconds.. I go to org or something and just rape them so i do say it works on wowfusion... (Easyest to do is duel chance on hit wepons and go in and out the honor place beside the rogue area in SW)

« [WPE] Self Ressurect | Authentication Key »

Similar Threads
Weapon stacking..?
10/10/2009 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Since there was no other place to put this, I think.., but how do you weapon stack? (on private server) Like instead of having a ring in the ring slot, have like a Aesir's Edge in there instead? I have seen lots of people running around with like 1000 Rune Edge's in all there character slots, in the server that I'm playing.. So yeah, pretty much. Is there a guide to this? How to do it? (Pserver is running off 3.2.2 patch)
Weapon stacking
05/01/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
I know weapon stacking is old but is there a way to do this on 2.4.1 private servers?
Weapon Stacking fr Krieger und Pala
02/07/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
English: Ok i have a very nice weapon stack for warrior and paly you need for this 6 weapons: 1. Allakhazam.com: World of Warcraft: Item: World Breaker = World Breaker 2. Allakhazam.com: World of Warcraft: Item: Blinkstrike = Blinkstrike or Trashblade its the same. 3. Allakhazam.com: World of Warcraft: Item: Jeklik\'s Crusher = Jekliks Crusher 4. Allakhazam.com: World of Warcraft: Item: Singing Crystal Axe = Singing Crystal Axe 5. Allakhazam.com: World of Warcraft: Item: Sulfuras, Hand...
Weapon STacking?
02/04/2008 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
im currently playing on a private server. Ive seen so far 2 people who have weapon stacked properly and have 1 shotted bosses in instances such as ilidan and so on. One of them told me a bit about it but i cant seem to understand the basic of weapon stacking. They said u nede to use a 2 hadner then a 1 hander and sheild and switch between them very fast. i've tried doing so for a long time and my stats wuld reach 0. Sumtimes my crit% wuld reach 95. Could anyone elaborate the formaula for...