Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

System WoW 3.3.5

Discussion on System WoW 3.3.5 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up System WoW 3.3.5

Old 01/13/2011, 08:30   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
/edit
/close -> Backlink
Closed Thread

Tags
deutscher privat server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VK] IPB Market System || GuidTech System! *CHEAP*
01/29/2011 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, E*PvPers, Ich wollte da ich es nicht brauche, GuidTech und Ein IPB Market system verkaufen! Kommen wir erstmal zu GuidTech: GuidTech ist ein Schutzprogramm das über einen Host läuft, es schützt vor illegalen Leechen von Programmen zB Hacks, es ist aber eher was für C++ Coder... Vorraussetzungen des Hosts: IPB 2.3 (min.) PHP 4
[PHP]PN System
11/07/2010 - Web Development - 4 Replies
Moin, da ich für die com meines p-servers ein pn system einbauen jedoch ist mein irgend wie fail manschmal gibsn error manschmal nicht,naja... ich wollte fargen ob einer ein PN system ready 2 download hat wenn ja kann er den link mir per Pn schicken :nut: wäre dankbar MFG
Pk System
12/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hmm.. idk why this happening to me... Why the PK isnt like real co ,PK SYSTEM SUCKS! if want to hit some1 with FB/SS i need to click like 3 on his shadow!!!:mad: That sucks really? If any1 know how can i fix the PK System to be like real co (help me (THANKS))
system.mrs help?
03/24/2008 - GunZ - 2 Replies
So I edit items in my system.mrs file, and then my char appears without items, I play around for a while and find that the checksum has to match, so I edit the CRC32 in filelist.xml, but then the server detects that and boots me, so I make a little calculator in VB to edit checksums by appending the document with 4 'null' bytes to make the checksum what I want it to be.... success, I have my items and I can log in, and the changes I made to the items are evident in clicking on them in my...