Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vortex Pinnacle! 3.3.5

Discussion on Vortex Pinnacle! 3.3.5 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vortex Pinnacle! 3.3.5

Old 12/12/2010, 22:47   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
/edit
/close -> kein Backlink
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unlimited Shruiken Vortex on P-Servers
05/22/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
So lately' I've seen tons of people just going afk with shruiken vortex on, on private servers. I play on Shadow CO, I was wondering how it's done?:confused:
[REQUEST] ShadowCo Bot / Shuriken Vortex Bot With Rev
10/05/2010 - CO2 Programming - 10 Replies
Hello, I play on a server called ShadowCo, it's rank 2 on xtremetop100. I had a auto spacebar spammer which just spams the spacebar which keeps using Shuriken Vortex. There was also a program called Lazyman(created by AutoIt) inside the shadowco folder which got on conquer with patching / updating. The bot would keep spamming shuriken vortex and if I died it would revive here because my mouse would be on it and the spacebar spammer just somehow revived here and continue doing shuriken...
buged vortex
01/06/2009 - Diablo 2 - 4 Replies
mal ne frage wie bekommt man ein buged vortex zb mit exil hin. auserdem stimt es das acc mit buged exil geband werden?