Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE- Ulimited Honor or Arena Points

Discussion on WPE- Ulimited Honor or Arena Points within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WPE- Ulimited Honor or Arena Points

Hello.
I heard from someone on my server that it is possible to get free arena points and honor with WPE.
I would like to know how, if someone can teach me or link a tutorial or smth it would be great.
I already searched but I couldnt find anything.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Honor points
08/22/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Is it possible to buy one of the honor weapons after you have changed your rank the same way you do with the repeat quest thank you for your time :handsdown:
honor points
07/22/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
is there any way to do any hack with a UCE which has something to do with honor points ? like free honor points (reward points) to buy honor items like the rings/belts and weapons or make higher honorrank to get more time on Emok island ? anything like that? :)
About Honor Points
08/02/2007 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
I have an academy with full members and i lvled once after i started academy. My members are not all the time active but they lvled in my academy...I read on SRO site about academy but i didnt understand shit... If some1 knows how honor points can be earned please tell me... Thank You and i didnt use "Search" button......sorry......^^
Honor Points?????
01/10/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
:D hello experts i have a question about honor so here it is: can i get more honor points whit a programm like WPE or something else???? if yes can someone give me a link??? in German: hallo ihr Experten kann man irgendwie seine Honor Punkte höher amchen mit irgend einem Programm mit WPE Pro zum Beispiel oder einem anderen Proggi? wenn ja würdet ihr mir LInks geben ne anleitung wäre auch nicht schlecht THX