Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoWEmu 4671 NPC Equipmodel settings

Discussion on WoWEmu 4671 NPC Equipmodel settings within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoWEmu 4671 NPC Equipmodel settings

Hey guys,

i´am working on WoWEmu 1.7 4671.Much thingsgonna work but i have some
Problems with the NPC Equipment.

Its possible to change weapon/Shield etc. but is it possible to change the items of NPC´s?

The creature list is an txt file

for example:

[creature 5595]
damage=169.000000 200.010000
family=7
equip=0 4825
equip=1 6187
level=55
npcflags=01
maxmana=0
faction=57
bounding_radius=0.347
combat_reach=1.5
attack=2000 2000
name=Ironforge Guard
flags1=010480006
type=7
model=3524
loottemplate=5595
speed=1.34
equipmodel=0 7508 2 0 1 13 3 0 0 0
equipmodel=1 10968 4 6 1 14 4 0 0 0

Is it possible to get every npc on mount?Actually i can mount my own char and for example the Stromgarde Cavalryman,this only works when i start an seperate Launcher for WoWEmu.
Old 04/25/2019, 16:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't think anyone has used WoWEmu in the last few years, because it's ancient.

Unless you have very very specific need to use this stuff, probably better to switch to something that has been maintained until recently.

But back to the question: No you can't change anything but the weapons an NPC is wearing the rest is part of the actual NPC model, unless you actually go and change the model which isn't exactly as easy as changing a few numbers in a file/database.

In other emulators, there is a way to set the mount of an npc, but no clue if and how it can be done in WoWEmu.
Thanks
1 User