Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Privatserver Acc Create Page

Discussion on WoW Privatserver Acc Create Page within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
WoW Privatserver Acc Create Page

Hey ich wollte fragen ob es möglich ist selbst erstellte Waffen von wow-v bei Navicat reinbatchen kann weil ich habe den Server public mit no-ip gemacht und ich habe im Novo Easy Mangos Handler gesehen dass man sich dort auch ne Acc Page anlegen kann

Aber was soll ich bei den News Tickers und bei News Page eingeben? Oder is das optional?
Old 02/12/2010, 08:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
Ich glaube es ist besser wenn dein Thread in der Aks the experts ecke wäre
Helfen kann ich dir aber leider nicht : /

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to create registration page
04/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
how do you make the registration page for dekaron? i cant figure it out
[PHP Tutorials]Create your own register page!
04/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
I have made some basic PHP video tutorials. This should teach you enough information to atleast be able to create your own register page. If you need some help with it, just let me know. I made the videos quick and short, and may have left some things out. But all the information you need is there. Download PHP Tutorials: Mediafire : PHP Tutorials.rar Megaupload : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Filefactory : PHP_Tutorials.rar - FileFactory ...
what is the best site to create a reg page for my PSRV
02/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
a friend and i are just about ready to release our srv but we ran into a wall at creating our reg page, we have everything we need to go, and i will be hosting this srv, it will be up 24/7 unless we decide to update somthing. but all we need is a site so we can set up our reg page, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Can any1 make a guide of how to create a reg page
09/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i need a reg page for my Private Server and idk how to create one can any1 help me???:handsdown: