Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Glaived rogue on Excalibur 2.4.3

Discussion on WTS Glaived rogue on Excalibur 2.4.3 within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Glaived rogue on Excalibur 2.4.3

Sup readers

As topic says do I sell a glaived rogue on Excalibur.

SWP tokens and BT gears.

BiS PvP gears.

add: necro Alba on skype or send PM for more infos.

Tags
excalibur wow 2.4.3., glaived, tbc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Glaive Rogue on Excalibur wow
10/14/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Title says all. Buying an 2/2 Glaive Rogue on Excalibur Wow TBC. Can be naked but must have glaives
[Excalibur-wpw TBC 2.4.3] WTS/WTT Mage, Rogue, Priest and warrior
07/28/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
Hello out there I got several chars that I wanna sell and or trade to a Rogue with Glaives. Mage 280% Netherdrake Rare groundmounts: Reins of the Ravenlord, ZA timed Warbear Tailoring Max skilled - With all rare recipes
[Selling] WTT/ Excalibur WoW / Undead 70 Rogue/BiS Waffen
05/07/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe/Tausche mein Undead 70 Rogue auf Excalibur WoW. -> Tausch nur gegen ein Charakter der kein Transfer Cooldown hat) Der Charakter verfügt über das epische Reiten u. Fliegen. Charakter hat pre SWP BiS Waffen (Keine Gleven) und das BiS Trinket aus SWP. Der Rest des Gears ist eher zu vernachlässigen (Quest u. bisschen Kara) Bei interesse einfach auf Skype adden dann gibt es auf Anfrage ein Arsenal Link.
[Selling] Excalibur WoW T6 Rogue (x1 Warglaive!)
04/03/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Greetings ElitePvP! I'm selling my fully Sunwell geared rogue. The account has 4 20 slot bags, miscellaneous PvP gear, vengeful netherdrake mount, and ZA timed Mount! Gear - Helmet- Cursed Vision of Sargeras Neck- Hard Khorium Choker
[Trading] LF Glaive rogue/warrior on Excalibur-wow
03/30/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna trade some of my chars to a rogue/warrior with glaive (At least 1 on excalibur wow private server). I got Priest, Rogue, Mage and warrior that I wanna trade to your char. In case you got a char but you wanna quit gaming, perhabs we can find a price that suits both parts! You can contact mere here on the site - or add me on skype: tobiastarden. Looking forward to hear from you :) Best regards