Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

molten wow

Discussion on molten wow within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
molten wow

what happen to molten wow ? i was trying to log in into my account and i wasnt be able to .. is it closed or something ?
Old 05/16/2015, 10:38   #2

elite*gold: 115
Hi

Arena-Tournament + Molten-WoW = Warmane...

Read: arena-tournament.com/
Or: warmane.com/showthread.php?285540-Arena-Tournament-and-Molten-Union-FAQ&p=2383482#post2383482

Or click on the molten-wow page on the button "INFORMATION".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Molten WoW
04/13/2014 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Ich bin schon seit längerer Zeit auf der Suche nach einem gescheiten WoW P-Server und habe immer wieder gehört und gelesen, dass Molten WoW der beste von allen sein soll. Nun würde ich gerne von euch wissen, ob schon jemand auf dem Server Erfahrung hat um mir sagen zu können wie es um Bugs Content Balancing etc. steht. Ihr könnt mir auch andere Englischsprachige P-Server vorstellen. :) mfg. Creyze
WTS Molten WoW acc.
01/28/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all. I want to sell my premium Molten acc cause it takes up too much time and i need to focus on other stuff in my life. Acc has 3 chars which are : Warrior 6.2k gs (fury pve) with kingslayer normal and 10/12 hc achieves Shaman 5.9k gs (both on resto and enha pve gear) With 10/12 hc achieve
[Trading] Lol acc NA for Molten wow acc
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys. I want to trade my lol acc which has 75 champs, 7 skins, 4 rune pages for wow acc on Molten server. Lol acc name is wolfandlion. Wow acc should be premium and have at least one charaster with 85 lvl Want to trade for key or another game.
[Selling] Molten WTS Molten WoWAccount Rogue/War (Shadowmourne)
09/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! As I'm starting my new school I'm selling my account. There are 4 characters on this account, Rogue, Warrior and 2 Paladins. Below I'm posting Information about them. Rogue: 4/5 Wrathful. Chest is not wrathful, it's Ikfirus Sack of Wounder 25 Heroic. Off-Parts are all Wrathful, and ofcourse it has Ashen Verdict Exalted ring. Weapons are Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies (Lich King 25 Heroic) and Heartpierce (Lady Deathwhisper 25 Heroic)