Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Warcry Wow Homepage Template

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
Warcry Wow Homepage Template

Hi All after giving up on my WoW server and site a while back and with no intention of starting again i decided to share my copy of WarCry CMS including DB ,people try to sell this all the time so enjoy ********rs !

(The replace files link,make sure to use these on unrar there will be 2x folder ,one will be for admin/engine folder and the www/engine folder as they both use different core files ,without these you experiance issues)

if you wish to know what this CMS is visit heroeswow they are usign a modified version of it ,ofc it only comes with a standard style you will need to design and code your own template for it

Guide Added as most cant work out how to install it

1/ First off make sure to use wamp or xmapp unless you know how to add rewrite rules in ISS

2/ Download the link above and unrar it to the location on HDD your site is going to be running from

3/ Install the Warcry.sql database

3/ In your configuration folder there are 4 files you need to edit to get this CMS up and running (check next step)

4/ Edit Authentication.php / Basic.php / Database.php / Server.php to reflect your details for database connection ,soap user ,website address etc etc there are other files that need editing as well but these four i have mentioned will get the CMS up and running for you ALSO please goto the engine folder in your warcrycms folder and edit the initilize.php and on line 3 add the location for your install but make sure it is directed to the core.php in the admin\engine folder ,example below

require_once 'C:\xampp\htdocs\wc\engine\core.php';
5/ Make sure your WoW server is up and running (only tested with latest Trinitycore build works fine not tested on other cores)

6/ Visit your website and boom you now have a CMS that evilsystem sells for 1000euro :/

Nav Bar PSD i made (im a novice so dont expect something spectacular)

Bear in mind if you use the nav bar i added in place of the original you will need to tweak the css

DEMO SITE (thanks to lordpsyon)

3 Users
Old   #2

Old   #3
mysql or mssql?
Old   #4
links are not working ! someone link new and working one

Old   #5
elite*gold: 2
I wouldn't advise to use this cms, it's a backdoored version with many bugs and the forum doesn't work at all. Furthermore the code is outdated.
Old   #6
Old   #7
the file you are trying to download is no longer available !
any one have working link ??