Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Try to learn something that is disabled.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Try to learn something that is disabled.

Hi there.
I am playing on private server that is WOTLK.
There is and spell in one trainer that should not be there and most of the ppl have this spell but now the spell is green it can be learned but the button is disabled so i cant learn the spell. I have changed spells successfully on the 2.4.3 servers with using WPE.
I want to ask does someone know if it is possible in some way to make the train button enabled to learn that spell from the trainer with WPE? I am trying to find the button address in wpe but i cant.

Similar Threads
The CD key that you installed with has been disabled.
Das kam gestern als ich meinen 8ten bot starten wollte: ( Googlebild ) http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2990/screenshot016eq.jpg Kann mir...
15 Replies - Diablo 2
Disabled Region
Hello to all! we need help for having Disabled Region in our country hope you guys have way to bypass or other way so that we can create account for...
4 Replies - Battle of the Immortals
this program has been disabled
i get this error y? y am i am i getting this, it was working then i had to turn my computer off....and it says that the program has been...
8 Replies - 12Sky2
[BOT] Disabled
Hey Leute, ich bin ja gerade dabei, mir einen Angelbot zu schreiben mit allen möglichen Features. Jetzt is mir die Idee gekommen, dass man z.B. bei...
1 Replies - General Coding
Disabled Cuddling in HH
Can you make a hack for Perfect World that would allow snuggling in Dungeons like in HH?, pls;)
0 Replies - Perfect World