Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW 3.3.5 12340 Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW 3.3.5 12340 Bot

Hey,

you have to know i already searched like 5 hours with google but i didnt fint something helpful. Please dont flame me

Ill be brief !

Im searching a wow 3.3.5 12340 bot ( its 3.3.5 right?)

It doesnt matter which bot it is. It can be questing, farming but i pref something like Honorbuddy. YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE ME LINKS! i just want names so I can google them AND if necessary ill buy them.

for sure,I want to use it for Pserver!

Btw i already found GP Bot and Lazy bot, but they dont work anymore so other bots would be great

#push

Old   #2

I am also looking. Mainly for molten-wow wotlk 3.3.5a 12340 but lazybot 1.7 will not work at all for some reason. Ive tried multiple computers but no dice. Detects my login, hp stats etc but wont move or target anything... And GPBot is abandoned apparently. Ive tried getting GPBot to work but it contacts the server to download the offsets which is why it wont work anymore. Id pay for any working 3.3.5a bot

Old   #3

I second that.... Also did a brief 5h+ google search and infected my PC with all kinda diseases in the process but didnt find anything helpful. lazybot and gp didnt work, 3.3.5a pirox cracks turned out to be malware, nothing! There gotta be something.... come on! :/