Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]DDoS protected servers Up to 130 Gbps [TRIAL available]

Discussion on [WTS]DDoS protected servers Up to 130 Gbps [TRIAL available] within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]DDoS protected servers Up to 130 Gbps [TRIAL available]

DDoS protected servers start from 49 euro per month with 8 gb ram and Vps from 9 euro per month more information you will be able to find on my website or other posts here or by pm. All servers are collocated in a private lan into ovh Europe and usa data centers and are protected from my own personal firewall .

I claim that the firewall can defend 100% against all udp attacks and other kind os DDoS attacks (it works only with gameservers not websites,websites have other kind of protection )

So what im gonna do here is give the ip of one server and if you think that my protection doesn't work i dare you to flood it but post information about your attack

Server Ip : 192.95.21.65

Ram : 8 Gb

Cpu : i3

Speed : 100 Mbps

O/S : Windows R2 2008

so try your attacks and prove me wrong.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DDOS PROTECTED] Dedicated Servers with Free Proprietary DDoS Protection up to 10 Gbs
03/14/2014 - WoW Private Server - 7 Replies
INCLOUDIBLY - http://incloudibly.com is a Zurich-based web hosting company offering DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers, DDoS Protected Cloud Hosting, DDoS Protected Colocation in Europe, DDoS Protected Camfrog room hosting and professional DDoS Protection service from all types of DDoS attacks. ★ Order a Dedicated Server and get 10 Gb/s (4 Mpps) lifetime DDoS protection free-of-charge. This level of protection is enough to mitigate against 90% of DDoS attacks known. ★ What you get with...
[Selling] ★★★DDoS Protected Hosting By Bee2host★★★ New Servers 50% OFF
11/17/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Bee2Host is a professional web hosting provider and experienced data center operator. Since 2011 the company has provided private and business clients with high-performance hosting products as well as the necessary infrastructure for efficient operation of websites. A combination of stable technology, attractive pricing and flexible support and services has enabled Bee2Host to continuously strengthen its market position both nationally and internationally. Bee2Host stands for high-quality...
4 Years of Services $100 Discount Free Setup | DDos Protected Dedicated Servers
08/18/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
4 Years of Excellence Services Promotional Code = EV9Q0VTY4C We are HOTServers LLC celebrating 4 years of continued growth. Throughout HOTServers's 4 years history our focus has been on providing small and medium businesses the personal attention and value they simply don't get from larger hosting companies. HOTServers would like to thank the many employees and customers of HOTServers who grew with us over our first 4 years in business. Our employees' ability to listen to our customers,...
DDos Protected VPS for my c# server? anyone knows
05/04/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
I'am searching for an DDOS Protected VPS , Can handle attacks and stay on as well im going to host on it 2 servers, Any idea about good vps? Thanks.