Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Night WoW Reborn) 3.3.5a Fully Custom i80 PvE/PvP Server, Now Open!

Discussion on (Night WoW Reborn) 3.3.5a Fully Custom i80 PvE/PvP Server, Now Open! within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Night WoW Reborn) 3.3.5a Fully Custom i80 PvE/PvP Server, Now Open!

Night WoW Reborn

3.3.5a i80
Fully Working/Scripted Custom Instances
Battlegrounds
Arenas
PvP/PvE Events
World Bosses and the Entire AQ Opening Quest Line

Want a Server that is not like all the rest? Well here it is! Start with Basic Retail Gear and work your way up through our Custom Scripted Instances Like RFC, Dire Maul, AQ20 and More..
We are here to bring you the most custom but Legit Retail Server there is..

Night WoW is a 3.3.5a Instant 80 server. You Start with basic 219 Gear and work your way up to 277 through our custom made Instances that will test your skills and teamwork. If PvP is your thing then you will enjoy our custom quests and events along with all Arenas and BattleGrounds fully working!

-PvE Information-

* Custom 5 Man Instances(Shadow Fang Keep, Rage Fire Chasm, Dire Maul)
* Custom Raids (AQ20,ZG,BWL,ect. Plan on Older Raids coming Back in this Epic Customized World.)
* Custom Quests
* Custom Mob/Boss Scripts
* PvE Malls (Horde/Alliance)
* Many Staff Held Events
* Random Dungeon Finder Working ( Goes directly to one of our custom Instances
* Full Custom Chill Zone in Wetlands.
* Custom World Bosses
* Silithus custom made Zone with Working/Scripted Quests.

-PvP Information-

* Custom PvP Arenas
* Custom Scripts
* PvP Events (10v10, 20v20)
* Honor/Arena For S7 and S8 Gear
* Custom PvP Quests

To create an account please use the following links: