Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The developer team

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,746
The developer team

Hello and welcome, I am Bane leader and admin of the dev team, i would like to extend a hand to the wow section to join us.

What we are:

We are a group of developers across the pserver relem who have agreed to work togheter, and support each other rather then hate and hack.

Let me first say you do not need to be a high end programer to join, programing is barley what we are about, we are about uniting every dev to create a sort of "social network" for P-server devs. We also offer our protection to servers that have joined.

Rules are simple don't hack and be freindly.

I do need a top developer from the WoW community to become head of the wow section of the dev team.

We also have a skype just PM me and i will add you to Developer team-WoW

The Epvper social group is located on my profile please apply to it, it is the social group labled "Developer Team"

Ty

Bane: Admin

Littleprohacker: Admin

Closed Thread