Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Killer Of Mortals Wow

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Killer Of Mortals Wow

Killer Of Mortals Wow is looking for active players that would like to help in the closed bata add me on skype Blastphami or pm me on elite first 20 people to cantact me will be hocked up in game with cool gear and weapons to test with and will get to keep them after the open bata starts. Server is 3.3.5.
Pm me for realm list on skype or elitepvpers thansk for the time to look at this post. Btw we are an instant 80 server and Gm's will lvl you to 85 if you come into game press the red question mark and then click talk to GM then open a ticket and gm will get to it as soon as they can

Closed Thread