Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ENGLISH DAM*I*, cant download admin trouble

Discussion on ENGLISH DAM*I*, cant download admin trouble within the WoW Private Server forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy ENGLISH DAM*I*, cant download admin trouble

hi, im ENGLISH so if you cant read and type it, or not do it well, then your probably no help to me.

im trying to download the game to play a private server but it says i need administrater to download it, i dont have administrater, and my dad wont get on it just so i can download the game, any way to download it without administrater?

if so, post it at the BOTTOM if your post plzzzz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Fail]Download Problem German/English
09/13/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
German: Hallo ich wollte grad wie gewohnt S4-League starten . Doch dan kam diese Meldung:awesome: http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/failis938r 4y.png Was mus ich nun Tuhen ??
English plz- how i can download hacks From Ubloaded ?
03/31/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
plz i cant Download from ubload when i Click Download >> Give me Eror :( plz help or upload a hacks an another web :( plz ty
perfect world german download and english download
08/08/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
hi guys i want to play europ perfect world and need the download for german and english i havenīt Torrent so i cant load.... maby some can upload it on Megaload or rapidshare and send it to me in PM i get very happy and i give thx :)
rpe download (english)
05/21/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
hey guyz, anyone have the download for rpe, the link in the original post is dead so please post another link or the acually program thanks PM to me if not then post, thanks
[DOWNLOAD] Korean-English Translation Patch
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 19 Replies
Patches launcher, settings dialog, and in-game text. Replaces Korean text with English. YOU MUST KNOW YOUR KOREAN RAKION INSTALL DIRECTORY And alter the path in the installer if needed. Screenshots are attached DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT