Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Troll Male to BE female request

Discussion on Troll Male to BE female request within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Troll Male to BE female request

Hey i want to swap my troll male to a BE female ty for upcoming link.
Old 02/20/2008, 13:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
download Glitchys program and WoWME. Swap the race in Glitchys and then put the mpq intoyour data folder in your WoW folder. Now you have to follow the WoWME´s Guide.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]B11Female -> Troll Female/B11 Male
11/21/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey leute, bin schon seit langem auf der Suche nach einer geeigneten MPQ B11 Female zu Troll Female B11 Female zu B11 Male falls einer die hat wäre ich sehr dankbar dafür, Male UD zu Female UD wäre auch noch sehr hilfreich.
Draenei Female -> Gnome Female/Troll Male und Druid Moonkin -> Warlock Metamorphose
02/21/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Huhu, für die mpqs zu den jeweiligen "rassen" wäre ich sehr dankbar! (mit helm fix bitte) baldran = )
[Request] Female Schami -> Male Troll
09/24/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Wie das Topic schon sagt würde ich mich sehr freuen wenn jemand mir das machen könnte. Schonmal vielen Dank im vorraus. =)
Troll Male --> Draenei Female
04/25/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Ich hab nochma versucht meinen Troll in ne Draenei Tussi zu changen, das Ganze aber nicht ganz hinbekommen :( Hat mir vielleicht wer schon die fertige Datei? Danke :P
Troll Female to UD male
06/24/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
hello can some one build me a mpq file for a modelchange of troll female to UD male and a mpq file for orc female to UD male my problem is that by my modelchanges arent a mouth mfg datch